Connecticut Construction Trucks

2 stack: Is that gateway mack RD the only working mack they have left. Iv'e seen it on I95 a couple of times. Gateway would be a nice fit for some Granite tractors but then again there are not too many Granites sold as tractors. I wonder why.

They only use it too move equipment or if they're busy they'll pull a dump with it.

Matt

• 2 weeks later...

I know Gateway New Haven has one R model tractor left. Did they have alot of them in the past? Are there any old gateway photos? When did they go peterbilt.

They bought the R model above brand new in 86 or 87. They had a R700 and a DM800 too and that was all they had for Macks. They have always had peterbilts for as long as they have been in business.

• Like 2

Matt

That RD would look pretty sharp if you took off the manure and gave it a little paint. That B-81

looks to be in good shape.

Its actually in pretty good shape. I was surprised to see the inside of the cab clean.

By the way James, do you own your own company or work for somebody as i see you post a lot about the 395/95 area

Matt