I REALLY, REALLY WANT ONE OF THESE

umodelnut

I really want one of these. They are wicked expensive though. This one was on ebay. Its like $37 dollars just for the truck with no mirrors. Theres one in the box, all pieces still in the box on Ebay right now for $250!! Does anybody have one that they will let go CHEAP? I dont care if its in the box. You can PM me.

Thank You,,,,Vinny

P.S. Heres a picture of the one in the box for $250.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Vinny I wish I had a picture of my Brothers U-Model with 36" sleeper box and pusher axle. It was a 1981 or so he bought it new. He ran it coast to coast with cars for a man from Long Island Myron Levine. He would make about 35% more monet than I did hauling produce from California to East Coast. He also hauled boats with it for Kenosha Auto Transport to all 48 states but that was not very profitable. Joe D.

Vinny I wish I had a picture of my Brothers U-Model with 36" sleeper box and pusher axle. It was a 1981 or so he bought it new. He ran it coast to coast with cars for a man from Long Island Myron Levine. He would make about 35% more monet than I did hauling produce from California to East Coast. He also hauled boats with it for Kenosha Auto Transport to all 48 states but that was not very profitable. Joe D.

Does he still have it? Try to find some pictures if you can.

• 2 weeks later...

Im still looking for one kind of cheap. I see on ebay theres a bunch of truck model parts and there is a couple of Pete models and a U model one like I want. Its missing a ton like wheels air cleaner windows and alot of other stuff. Its already up to $36.01. I bet its up to that because the only thing people want is the Mack.

• 3 months later...