Look what my son-in-law made me for my birthday...............

ajt3138

he just loves the b model. he is a frequent parade attendee with me in the summer time. this is his first attempt

at garage art. i was impressed. its a pretty cool present. aj

And that much more "special" when given from the heart. Something to cherish I'm certain.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

he just loves the b model. he is a frequent parade attendee with me in the summer time. this is his first attempt

Sweet. On my nineth birthday which was 3 years ago I got a cake that looked like a U model that my Nana had the neigbor make for me. He made cakes for a living. Theres pictures of it somewhere. I'll have to find them.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Cool Garage art!

Vinny Cool Cake. What color U ?

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Very cool present indeed!

Happy 50th! BTW, what time of day were you born on that fateful Thursday in 1962?

Jim

i was born at 5:52 am. i have been getting up at the same time ever since. lol.here is a pic of the family. plus my sister and niece that came over to help us eat birthday cake.

There's an 8 hour and 18 minute period that has earned me the right to call you an Old Fart. So, what's it like at that age? :whistling:

Jim

Great gift. Is it all welded metal? Is the B going to make it to Macungie this year?

it is all welded metal. with a stick welder. a lot of grinding, he said.

he used stainless on the model where chrome was on the truck.

i managed to tear my ACL this winter and have been on the low activity list until that heals together.

my son-in-law asks me all the time about mucungie. i wont be able to make the trip this year.

we are getting fairly busy at work and i will be trying to make up lost time this summer.

the only way i could make it this year would be a quick trip down over a weekend. aj

i