HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY PAPA!

umodelnut

I don't recall Olivetroad ever telling anyone they share a birthday with the great Steve Winwood.

Happy Birthday Papa! (i'm calling him Papa and he's prolly younger than I am.)

that's what he would say though, iffen I hadn't beaten him to it.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

that's what he would say though, iffen I hadn't beaten him to it.

I's always a day late and a greenback short.............

Vinny - Tell Papa to enjoy the big day, and that if he calls up otherdog, Tom will sing you his version of "Higher Love", at least he sang it for me on my birthday.

I don't recall Olivetroad ever telling anyone they share a birthday with the great Steve Winwood.

Always good to know when someone has your back - just keep all skin fully clothed while you fool around back there - Backer's back door is an exit only

I's always a day late and a greenback short.............

Vinny - Tell Papa to enjoy the big day, and that if he calls up otherdog, Tom will sing you his version of "Higher Love", at least he sang it for me on my birthday.

Oh I think he enjoyed the big day. We got to work on the Mack, I was with him :notworthy: ,he made money from the scrappers, Nana ended her garage sale, and he got ice cream with me and Nana.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Oh I think he enjoyed the big day. We got to work on the Mack, I was with him :notworthy: ,he made money from the scrappers, Nana ended her garage sale, and he got ice cream with me and Nana.

"Momma" don't let me have ice cream anymore. Says "you're too fat". Won't let me have any until proven I can stay under 300 pounds for a month.

This coming from a woman that is a little less than 20 pounds lighter than me.

Uncle Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

"Momma" don't let me have ice cream anymore. Says "you're too fat". Won't let me have any until proven I can stay under 300 pounds for a month.

This coming from a woman that is a little less than 20 pounds lighter than me.

Uncle Rob

I just hate it when thin people judge.

• Like 1

Enjoy these years Vinny - those are good folks to have around.

Never truer words were spoken! these will be good memories to look back on someday,you wish your papa a happy birthday from all of us here on BMT!......................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.