Still More Pictures of Stuff

other dog

Dang, don't remember the last time I saw any COE's on the road. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I was focused in on her legs and upper thighs! (and the miss clairol doo)

oh my god miss clairol,,,havent heard that in years,,,least she looks good from a distance,,,out here,,,flagger chicks,,are usually pretty hot.bob

the rest of the pictures of stuff-

she has a blurry face, but otherwise looks pretty good!

best picture i've gotten yet of the big orange Mack

best picture i've gotten yet of this red B-model

best picture i've gotten yet of this red Reo- the school bus was stopped in front of me.

A Mack and a bent pole trailer in Idamay, W.V.

Skidder in Idamay

Girl on street in Pittsburgh

Another girl on same street in Pittsburgh...nice shoes,eh?

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

the rest of the pictures of stuff-

she has a blurry face, but otherwise looks pretty good!

best picture i've gotten yet of the big orange Mack

best picture i've gotten yet of this red B-model

best picture i've gotten yet of this red Reo- the school bus was stopped in front of me.

A Mack and a bent pole trailer in Idamay, W.V.

Skidder in Idamay

Girl on street in Pittsburgh

Another girl on same street in Pittsburgh...nice shoes,eh?

You all can get all lathered up all you want over Lady Flagger - I gave up on any broad wearing leg warmers years ago.

What really trips my trigger is the clambunk skidder - she is hot (for a workin' girl).

Really liking them International 4070b cabovers! Nice looking rides.

Tom

The first truck I ever drove was a CO-4070A cabover with a 350 Cummins and 10 speed, then a '74 CO-4070A 290 Cummins 13 speed, then another '74 with a VT903 Cummins and 13 speed direct .

Little history on the green and white IH- This truck was owned by Montague-Betts Co, a structural steel fabricating co. in Lynchburg, Va. They fabricated steel for the World Trade Center in New York, amongst many other jobs. It was absolute top of the line in it's day- Transtar Eagle-400 Cummins, 13 speed, deluxe interior. They had two of these, the other was two tone brown, plus another two tone brown unit with a 350 Cummins, and 2 Brockway cabovers with 350's in them.

When Montague-Betts closed down it's trucking operation and before Hirschfield Steel bought the plant, H.H.Moore, whom I used to drive for, bought the brown truck and hired the Montague-Betts driver and let him keep driving the same truck. B.E. Moore, out of Concord, Va. used to drive the green and white one, and he bought it himself and continued to drive it for years. Now he's not in good health but this truck is still running for B.E. Moore and it passes by our shop on rt. 460 on a regular basis.

The first truck I ever drove was a CO-4070A cabover with a 350 Cummins and 10 speed, then a '74 CO-4070A 290 Cummins 13 speed, then another '74 with a VT903 Cummins and 13 speed direct .

Little history on the green and white IH- This truck was owned by Montague-Betts Co, a structural steel fabricating co. in Lynchburg, Va. They fabricated steel for the World Trade Center in New York, amongst many other jobs. It was absolute top of the line in it's day- Transtar Eagle-400 Cummins, 13 speed, deluxe interior. They had two of these, the other was two tone brown, plus another two tone brown unit with a 350 Cummins, and 2 Brockway cabovers with 350's in them.

When Montague-Betts closed down it's trucking operation and before Hirschfield Steel bought the plant, H.H.Moore, whom I used to drive for, bought the brown truck and hired the Montague-Betts driver and let him keep driving the same truck. B.E. Moore, out of Concord, Va. used to drive the green and white one, and he bought it himself and continued to drive it for years. Now he's not in good health but this truck is still running for B.E. Moore and it passes by our shop on rt. 460 on a regular basis.

WOW! That is amazing! thanks for the history other dog... I always had a soft spot for the Coe transtars! Probably my favorite cabover!

Tom

"Nothing Breaks Wind Like A Bulldog"

Was the black Pete from Paul Riggle and Sons? It looks like part of their name on the tarp.

Flagger girl looks like she has a hard hat liner. They're available in Blonde Barbie style (shown) and also in Orange Mullet.

hardhatred.jpg

Jim

That green and white transtar is a good looking truck,i always liked that paint design on them. I only was able to drive one,but it was not an "eagle" just a plain simple C0-4000 with a "nine-o-nothin'" cummins in it................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Seen more things this week-

Like this-

Yep, it's a U-model.

And I saw a big red Mack, a big white Mack, and a blue Mack in the mirror.

Some 'quipment for sale

goats on the cliff

A nice load of pulpwood

Another a-hole passing me on a double yellow line in West Virginia.

A couple of old trucks in Pa, can't tell what they are.

No suspicious activity going on around here

• Like 2

Seen more things this week-

Like this-

Yep, it's a U-model.

And I saw a big red Mack, a big white Mack, and a blue Mack in the mirror.

Some 'quipment for sale

goats on the cliff

A nice load of pulpwood

Another a-hole passing me on a double yellow line in West Virginia.

A couple of old trucks in Pa, can't tell what they are.

No suspicious activity going on around here

Holy Crap where is that U model?

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg