Detroit run away:

Rob

I found it.

It is ignorant, wastful, terrible, horrifying, awful, and just plain stupid. I almost cried watching it, but it sorta made me proud to see it hold out for so long.

If I ever meet the guys that did it, I'm going to fill their lungs with starting fluid and see if they blow up.

Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

I think that was my local Mack garage, all they have to do now is call the custom, "OK, your truck is ready" oh yah, she's runnin!!!!! Nope, couldn't hear the skip from where we were hiding, I mean standing. We decarboned the motor, 300.00 extra,but well worth it. she should be clean, just like we ran a rag through her. You got a pretty hot motor there.

I found it.

It is ignorant, wastful, terrible, horrifying, awful, and just plain stupid. I almost cried watching it, but it sorta made me proud to see it hold out for so long.

If I ever meet the guys that did it, I'm going to fill their lungs with starting fluid and see if they blow up.

Ben

WTF is wrong with people? Wow, thats retarded.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

I found it.

Ben

Well what could I say?? That there was a scraper that made that A-Hole a lot of money!..... Butttt... instead of him putting the thing to sleep!! HE KILLED IT!! Soooo.. he prolly went home an kicked his dog an beat his woman!!

BULLHUSK

I found it.

Ben

I guess posting it for sale on Craigslist wasn't an option.

Jim

I finally got bored enought napping with the kids while the wife is off at the sto' to watch this.

This is stupid. Did it even lock up? I bet it just ran out of fuel, and if you let it sit a while, it would take off again. They should be careful with it, remove it from the machine, and sell it to someone that needs it.

My dad got upset at me one time for tearing and wadding up a bunch of school papers right before I threw them in the trash, now I know what he was trying to get across.

I found it.

Ben

I wish the thing would have poped into gear and ran over all them guys.

Heres another one.

Watching this video is worse than any horror movie ever. It's like, from the title, I know it's going to do it, but the suspense of it not running quite right for a little while, and then taking off, is terrible. But it's a great feeling to have knowing that he caught it, fixed it, and the truck is on the road now.

Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

I think it ran out of fuel in the first video, but if you look in their next video, they did blow it up.

If you look in the comments section, see what I (peachezz131) wrote.

Ben

What dickheads, I am really glad you said that Ben. I wish I could give you a hight five.

I think it ran out of fuel in the first video, but if you look in their next video, they did blow it up.

If you look in the comments section, see what I (peachezz131) wrote.

Ben

Not a good idea these days to post a threat on a public forum.

Jim

You should look at things other people say. It is 100 times worse than what Cousin Ben said. Cousin Ben was actually kind of polite about it. Good job Cousin Ben!!!!!!

I've read my share of comments on Youtube and I'm well aware of how ignorant some can be when hiding behind a keyboard. I was simply offering some friendly advice in an age where verbal threats are not dismissed or ignored as they were years ago. You don't know who's reading or how they will respond.

Jim

I've read my share of comments on Youtube and I'm well aware of how ignorant some can be when hiding behind a keyboard. I was simply offering some friendly advice in an age where verbal threats are not dismissed or ignored as they were years ago. You don't know who's reading or how they will respond.

Youre right. People are just to pussy to say something to someones face so they do it behind the computer screen. Sorry for my language, I just couldnt think of another word. I dont like people who do that.

Like a cb Rambo hiding behind a mike?

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Youre right. People are just to pussy to say something to someones face so they do it behind the computer screen. Sorry for my language, I just couldnt think of another word. I dont like people who do that.

You've always got your haters. People make all kinds of hateful comments on my youtube videos, when they do I just block 'em.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Yeah, and every one of them ain't got no panties on!

That or they fancy silk.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.