Prolly a lesson here:

Rob

I recall my grandfather had problems with dogs in the neighborhood peeing on his bushes. Well I happened to be at his house when his boxer lifted it's leg on a bush. I 'd never seen a dog run as fast as that boxer ran that day and also yelping so loud. I looked around at my grandfather laughing his butt off about it. I don't know if that dog died or ever came back to the house or not.

mike

Well at least it involves "green" energy......... :)

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

It turned out that the man had climbed down to the tracks to urinate when he fell onto the third rail, according to a news release from the Evanston Police Department.

He fell on the track....he didn't pee on it. Besides, Mythbusters already busted the "peeing on the 3rd rail" myth.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Mythbusters, is there anything they cant solve?

For ratings, I doubt it.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

For ratings, I doubt it.

Rob

Hey thats no way to talk about the good people who answer the hard questions that either keep us safe or settle things that have been argued over for years. I mean look at the opportunities that have opened up now that you know you can pee on a live rail or how about the episode where they proved beer goggles are real. These are life lessons that Mythbusters unflinchingly teaches America every week. Who else would teach youth here these life lessons?

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

I continue to build my vast knowledge base by reading the illiterate literature located in the grocery ailes at the checkouts.

Truth in print and advertising is what carries me. Don't need no stinkin TV for education.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Hey thats no way to talk about the good people who answer the hard questions that either keep us safe or settle things that have been argued over for years. I mean look at the opportunities that have opened up now that you know you can pee on a live rail or how about the episode where they proved beer goggles are real. These are life lessons that Mythbusters unflinchingly teaches America every week. Who else would teach youth here these life lessons?

My three sons favorite tv show is Mythbusters. They watch it, then they sneak up to the shop to try and recreate what they just "learned".

Oh well, it has to be better than what I did - I used to do the same with that show Jackass.

• Like 2

The Mythbuster's favorite show is "My Three Sons", I kid you not.yes I do.

As soon as the electrical jolt left the brain, traveled to the typing fingers, and appeared on the screen, I started the countdown. You were a little slower than I thought it would be.

• Like 1

Olive were you the guy that was on Jackass several years ago that would hold onto an auto sparkplug wire and get his kicks from that? Now that takes some real talent there. It just changed the color of the skin thats all.

mike

No, I just like to get nekked and lay "things" on the electric fence

As soon as the electrical jolt left the brain, traveled to the typing fingers, and appeared on the screen, I started the countdown. You were a little slower than I thought it would be.

I was already sleeping at 11:44 am and woke up at 5:50 pm, ate dinner, took a shower, and posted that at 5:51 pm. Hmm...maybe I am losing my touch.

Jim