Old Macks in the South?

Plenty of old Macks down there. Look up Randall Howell in Ball Ground, GA or Jerry Turpine in Hiawassee, GA. Both ATHS members and Mack fans. If your passing thru SC on I 85 I'm in Blacksburg, SC (right on the NC/SC border) give me a call and if I'm in town I'll treat you to lunch. 803-984-0696.

Plenty of old Macks down there. Look up Randall Howell in Ball Ground, GA or Jerry Turpine in Hiawassee, GA. Both ATHS members and Mack fans. If your passing thru SC on I 85 I'm in Blacksburg, SC (right on the NC/SC border) give me a call and if I'm in town I'll treat you to lunch. 803-984-0696.

Well how about that some "good ol fasioned suthern hospitalitay" :D

We have plenty of them.. When exactly are you going to be down here. Most of the local shows are usually in late spring or early fall as it is just too damn hot to be in an open field during the middle of the summer. If your are in the Greenville SC area my buddy has a 76 F-700 we can go see and have a cuppa coffee.

Brocky

Brocky