Nice DM single axle!

The guy had it redone a few years ago(driver quality),had rust repair and it's showing again...It was for sale a few months back for $16,500!I don't think he had much interest so he's still running it.I guess he needs a bigger truck,but i'd keep that one for sure.

ya,,,looks real good in the picture,,and yes that price seems a bit high,,for year,,and size,,,most guys want the twin axles.bob

I can't say about that truck, but a single axle DM was a factory configuration. We have a DM single axle here, it was a heavy lowboy tractor sold new to General Crushed stone, it has a double frame, and heavy (29,000#?) rear with cast radius rods & 24" tires.

Oooooo, serial tags. I like them. Like them ones alot on U models!!!! How many U models do you have up there at Gerharts daviegou?

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

I can't say about that truck, but a single axle DM was a factory configuration. We have a DM single axle here, it was a heavy lowboy tractor sold new to General Crushed stone, it has a double frame, and heavy (29,000#?) rear with cast radius rods & 24" tires.

wow,,,did you know you have a huge dog sitting behind you?????bob

There are a couple here. There's a U747 with a Cummins, there is a U600 tandem tractor with an 864 V8, and a ten speed splitter trans, and there is a sweet little single axle with an 864 V8, factory Fuller 15 spd trans, and disc wheels. Brian Krois has posted pictures of it before, it is green and yellow, and usually hooked to a yellow bath tub dump. I don't have any pictures at the moment.

See my Flickr photostream page

http://www.flickr.com/photos/96692978@N05/

There are a couple here. There's a U747 with a Cummins, there is a U600 tandem tractor with an 864 V8, and a ten speed splitter trans, and there is a sweet little single axle with an 864 V8, factory Fuller 15 spd trans, and disc wheels. Brian Krois has posted pictures of it before, it is green and yellow, and usually hooked to a yellow bath tub dump. I don't have any pictures at the moment.

Ive seen pictures of the U747. Its red and black isnt it? Ive seen pictures of the green and yellow one, you gave me the serial number remember? I dont know about the U600 tandem with the 864. Dont you have a green U model service truck for sale and a white tandem U tractor for sale? That might be the one your talking about.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg