rd690s Leaking shifter... Help

We have got a rd690 that leaks air out of the shifter . The transmission is a T2080 mack with the 4 selections on it .. drive, neutral,low, reverse. We haven't tore into it yet and i was just wondering if any of you have ran into this problem before.. We were thinking some kind of O rings maybe in the shifter ? Also is there a rebuild kit for these anyone knows of..We asked the dealer and he sent us a schematic of the shifter head , which was no help . Any help would be greatly appreciated.... Thanks in advance

Evan

I have a 2190 that does the same thing. I have been in the shifter and mine has no o/ring like a eaton. But the parts for the shifter can be bought. I have check the vent and its open and made sure the pto is not leaking air inside so i to dont understand. glenn

glenn akers

I have a 2190 that does the same thing. I have been in the shifter and mine has no o/ring like a eaton. But the parts for the shifter can be bought. I have check the vent and its open and made sure the pto is not leaking air inside so i to dont understand. glenn

I misread you post and tought you was speaking of a grese leak. That is the problem i have. glenn

glenn akers