This post is full of bull!

Timothy Maikshilo

I got some bull for ya....from the local paper:

One week after facing a federal bribery charge, incumbent state Rep. Derrick Smith won the Democratic primary in his diverse Chicago district by a landslide, garnering nearly 77 percent of the vote.

----snip----

On Friday, Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel weighed in, telling reporters at a news conference that he thinks Smith's name should not be on the ballot in November.

"It's an honor to serve the public," said Emanuel. "I think, while Mr. Smith won the primary, that his name should not be on the ballot in November because, I think, he's already shown a violation of the code of conduct that comes with the honor of serving the public."

...so when can we expect YOUR resignation, Mr. Emanual?

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Thanks guys, my son Max named Steve and I call him Even Steven because he is so mild mannered. Max put the elastic band to his berries yesterday so he doesn't get aggressive. We just let him run around and enjoy himself. He thinks he's a dog. He'll be going out to pasture soon with the heifers as the grass will be growing soon. Here is one of his friends.

post-426-0-51424000-1332698891_thumb.jpg

So this

Max put the elastic band to his berries yesterday so he doesn't get aggressive. We just let him run around and enjoy himself.

Sounds like you cut off his future enjoyment!

Moderator, O moderator, where art thou? This post is improperly titled!

It should now be called " This post WAS full of bull"

So this

Sounds like you cut off his future enjoyment!

Moderator, O moderator, where art thou? This post is improperly titled!

It should now be called " This post WAS full of bull"

Takes a while before the process is finalized. We'll rename at the proper time.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Out west those are called "Rocky Mtn. Oysters" What y'all call them in Ver-mont?

Well not sure what to call them but coydog bait. I guess they do eat them in other parts of this country and around the world. Yes Olive we took care of his fun time but have had a bull for breeding in the past and Max got pinned in the pen by a young bull. His mother was not impressed with me and so no more Rocky Mtn. Oysters. Maybe we'll put them in a jar if someone would like to try em :banana: