I do but, i got enuff to keep me going for a while, a long while. I`ll work on my rusty crusty Macks and mopars lol.

I still got a 68 Coronet rag top stuck away. I should sell it and add the funds to the money im saving for a Cat Sixty.

But i dont think ill find another rag to to easy...

Paul

I do but, i got enuff to keep me going for a while, a long while. I`ll work on my rusty crusty Macks and mopars lol.

I still got a 68 Coronet rag top stuck away. I should sell it and add the funds to the money im saving for a Cat Sixty.

But i dont think ill find another rag to to easy...

Paul

Heck no you wont

Oh my goodness, That truck is awsome! I want it soooo bad. If I could have any truck in the world, I would have that, but with a 12V71 Detroit of course. It even already painted for Peach Tree Trucking! (That's what I'm going to call my fleet when I grow up)

Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

Oh my goodness, That truck is awsome! I want it soooo bad. If I could have any truck in the world, I would have that, but with a 12V71 Detroit of course. It even already painted for Peach Tree Trucking! (That's what I'm going to call my fleet when I grow up)

Ben

Moving to Georgia too?

Uncle Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Ben

i want my own trucking buisness too!!! with all macks. U's R's B's everything. there goona be black red with gold pinstripes like my u model now and on the door in gold lettering is goona say "SANTUCCI EXPRESS" in a half moon shape. cause santucci is my last name.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

I still can't figger why when a restoration like that is started, little things are not followed through. I noticed from the photos no splash guards on the bottoms of the front fenders although the sandwich clamps are there. The hood latches are not evenly covered in paint. There appears to be paint overspray on the tires from the rims. There also appears to be a bit of paint overspray in one of the door jambs. On top of some of these items, the floor pan needed some clean up work before the green paint was applied. There is plenty of dirt buried in it.

Nice truck and I'd like to have it but if left exposed to the elements it looks like a short lived paint job to me.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Moving to Georgia too?

Uncle Rob

i want my own trucking buisness too!!! with all macks. U's R's B's everything. there goona be black red with gold pinstripes like my u model now and on the door in gold lettering is goona say "SANTUCCI EXPRESS" in a half moon shape. cause santucci is my last name.

Actually, Peaches is my nickname. You can see why here: http://www.bigmacktrucks.com/index.php?/topic/24069-the-peaches-story/

Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

B873SX1016 was ordered on Jan 18, 1957 by the W. J. Halloran Trucking Co., 303 Chapman St., Providence, RI to haul a 70 ton steel erection crane. This was a rush order and it was promised for 3/15. The truck came with a 300HP Cummins NRT with a TR-130 transmission (5 and 3); front tires were 13.00x24 18 ply Goodyear Nylon Rock Rib and the rear tires were 12.00x24 14 ply Goodyear Nylon Road Lug. So it may be an ex-Wellington truck-I drove this truck and almost bought it. The info above is from the Mack build sheet. Its not very fast with a rear end ration of 10:57.

John