Whose bidding against me? '51 A30 Mack

Ya know, I'm kinda fond of A models too.........

No worries, I'm not interested in it as I'm thinking a SuperLiner is next on the list; plus I'm already out of room.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I'm still waiting on pics of the parts truck before I bid.Those Riecher's beds are top notch.

That is some good old time bed making - 70 miles east of me is Reichers in Washington, Missouri. They have been there since the 30's and are still doing well. 70 miles west of me is Parkhurst which have been around a long time as their competitor. They also still make a great bed.

A few years ago we bought a new Reichers chipper bed, it was top notch. I also bought a new Parkhurst cattle hauler gooseneck style bed 10 years ago - it has survived three worn out pickups, two cube feeders, and two gooseneck trailers.

They must have stored that beautiful A model in the barn all those years if the wooden bed is original. Nice truck!

Looks good. Bulldog on hood looks like from R-Model. I have a A-51 and Bulldog does not mount like this one. I am not nit pickng just wondering why correct Dog not used. Joe D.

My A-40 dog mounts through the grille moulding as a B model does. I've seen that bulldog mount but don't remember the truck type it is frome. Seems like it was a cabover but not for certain.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.