Bill Richardsons Trucks

I had the pleasure of meeting Bill on several occasions. He sent me a book he wrote titled " Wheels and Deals" (he chose a Mack CH on the cover) and it is the story of his family building the business. I sent him a Mack Jr badge as a token of appreciation and I hope it is in the museum. He left us way too soon. A really neat person with a passion for the bulldog.

I had the pleasure of meeting Bill on several occasions. He sent me a book he wrote titled " Wheels and Deals" (he chose a Mack CH on the cover) and it is the story of his family building the business. I sent him a Mack Jr badge as a token of appreciation and I hope it is in the museum. He left us way too soon. A really neat person with a passion for the bulldog.

Eye candy for sure. I remember seeing Bills book and it was very interesting. I never got to meet him but everyone said he was a regular kind of guy. My family was very lucky to get a tour of his collection(think it had something to do with my buggers down there). Here is a nicely done R.

post-426-0-44653400-1329911429_thumb.jpg

Vinny,

I don't have any photo's but remember those colors going down the road. In New Zealand you would never see a DM style truck. They never caught on so I was told. Here is another Beauty!

That's because the cab would be offset in the wrong direction.