Ugly?

vision386

What about this "Mark of Excellence" by GM

2001-Pontiac-Aztek.jpg

We have a winner, I was in a dealers showroom when I saw this, I said, man that thing is butt ugly, the salesman (with eyes looking at floor) yep, asked, have you sold any of em, nope, they got a tent that fold out, yep, why? I don't know, got a cooler and a stereo too. Then they must be 4x4 right, Nope. so their useless right? and he walked off.

We have a winner, I was in a dealers showroom when I saw this, I said, man that thing is butt ugly, the salesman (with eyes looking at floor) yep, asked, have you sold any of em, nope, they got a tent that fold out, yep, why? I don't know, got a cooler and a stereo too. Then they must be 4x4 right, Nope. so their useless right? and he walked off.

At least it is RED

I need to bring you with me next time I go car shopping. I probably still would've bought the stupid thing after that conversation.

I haven't heard GM use the "Mark Of Excellence" slogan in awhile. Maybe they set the bar too high. Good thing Ford had "A Better Idea"

Jim

I need to bring you with me next time I go car shopping. I probably still would've bought the stupid thing after that conversation.

I haven't heard GM use the "Mark Of Excellence" slogan in awhile. Maybe they set the bar too high. Good thing Ford had "A Better Idea"

The "Mark of Excellence" was a trademark of the "Fisher Body Works" which was purchased and owned by GM. When the body works was sold off, the slogan went with it.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

The "Mark of Excellence" was a trademark of the "Fisher Body Works" which was purchased and owned by GM. When the body works was sold off, the slogan went with it.

Rob

Ahh yes it was. Thanks for the refresher.

Any suggestions on how to get that "GM mark of Excellence" jingle out of my head?

Jim