Mack on Ultimate Factories - airing soon!

Mack Truck is the subject of National Geographic's Ultimate Factories - it will air for the first time on 1/14/2012 8PM EST.

"The Mack Titan is over ten tons of chrome and steel and this new American truck is built right here in the USA at the Mack factory in Pennsylvania."

While I had seen a general mention of it here before, I hadn't seen an airing date so I thought I'd post.

Have a good one, all!

GREENSBORO, NC (January 12, 2012) – The National Geographic Channel will premiere its episode of Ultimate Factories featuring Mack Trucks, Inc. on Saturday, Jan. 14 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT). The hour-long episode will take viewers behind the scenes, showing start to finish what it means to be Built Like A Mack Truck®. A heavy-haul Titan by Mack™ takes center stage as its Mack MP10 engine – top rating of 605 hp and 2,060 lb-ft of torque – rugged Mack Cornerstone chassis and air-ride equipped cab come together to form the most powerful truck Mack has ever built.

“Filming a show about Mack trucks was definitely one of the coolest gigs I've had,” said Ultimate Factories associate producer Francis Cordero in her blog about the episode. “There are hundreds of people involved in the making of this truck in three main facilities. We filmed at all three locations, the first at the Macungie Assembly plant where the trucks drive off the line. The second facility was the Powertrain center where the Mack engines are made. The last location we filmed at was the Customer Center where Mack trucks are test driven on a closed course.”