MACK PACK

barbe

all mack pack members are welcome to meet up at penn-ohio ATCA meeting at golden correl in Hermitage PA, on sat. jan.14th. Come out for breakfast and stay for our meeting. We have a room starting at 8 am and start the meeting about 10am. Good times great storys good food just a good thing to do to keep charged about our past time [ old trucks ]. This invite is from a mack pack charter member [ Jay Barbe ]-fixit 4162- thanks to all and hope to see you there

I will be there ifn I can just get the compressor vanes straightened out on engine on my Leer jet. Injested a buzzard the other day. i will shove it in barn and work on it today. Thanks for invite, go ahead and order chicken fried steak for me and a leg bone for Spot. randyp

I will be there ifn I can just get the compressor vanes straightened out on engine on my Leer jet. Injested a buzzard the other day. i will shove it in barn and work on it today. Thanks for invite, go ahead and order chicken fried steak for me and a leg bone for Spot. randyp

If those compressor blades are bent in the 3rd stage of the axial compressor bypass section, you prolly best not straighten them out. This is a known problem cause "Bud's" repair service was rebuilding engines for P&W, GE, Rolls-Royce, and several other manufacturers. Seems Bud was making his own compressor blades from his empty Budweiser cans and that wasn't working out to well for the end user.

When this didn't work out so well, he started working on Komatsu dozers, and Hitachi excavators. Hope you haven't been having any problems.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

now i have heard of forgeting where you are randyp and shortstack but just because our weather is screwed up with yours dosent mean the polls have shifted and texas is the new ohio but thanks for keeping our snow and we will give you back the rain in the spring thanks fopr the lafh that is one reason i am on here to brighton the day

thanks charter member the 'mack pack '