Hey you guys and gals:

Rob

I've been spot checking the profiles and reputations of participants here and there on the site. I've noticed several have received negative reputation points from other members with no active posts.

If you are one of these participants and have received negative reputations you didn't deserve, please send you screen names to me. I'm looking to clean this up and safeguard the integrity of both the members, and the website itself.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

What if I recieved positive rep points that I did not deserve? can I trade them for negitive points? LOL

To be fair, send ALL the positive reputation points to ME!!

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

How can you tell if you got a negative reputation points? Or do you have to go back and check the posts?

Tom

Click on you profile, then "reputation" at the left. If will give you a complete list.

Too many "spammers" posting negative for regular participants. I want to get rid of this if possible.

Rob

Click on you profile, then "reputation" at the left. If will give you a complete list.

Too many "spammers" posting negative for regular participants. I want to get rid of this if possible.

Rob

I tried this and I get this message

"Your member group is not allowed to view received reputation!"

Says the guy with 150 points.

Its funny , we get Pos and Neg points at work , after so many Pos. we can shop at the Fed Ex Ground store for Fed Ex Ground shirts, hats , umbrellas , slow cookers... , MP3 players ,etc.

I'm quite neutral on the subject myself. The reputation statistics could be done away with and I'd still be trying to help others find answers to their questions.

We have a pretty good group here and I'll do what I can to preserve that, including ridding the site of spammers.

Rob

Rob, I received a negative in the topic of drom boxes when I was trying to help you. Maybe the guy doesn't like you and didn't want me giving you any ideas.

Denny

330-550-6020

A "Mack Pack" Charter Member