Obama joke of the day

David

Here David.

post-3242-0-30747000-1340120178.jpg

post-3242-0-33467800-1340120213_thumb.jp

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Thanks Paul.

214 days until January 20, 2013. "The end of an ERROR"....................

post-3242-0-11977800-1340207132_thumb.jp

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

post-3242-0-59811600-1340292275_thumb.jp

P.T.CHESHIRE

post-3242-0-93692500-1340377353.jpg

P.T.CHESHIRE

I just found this thread. Now I know I am in the right place! :clap:

NObama!

Welcome from me an da misses

post-3242-0-60647600-1340676417.jpg

P.T.CHESHIRE

Democrats, 2009-2012: "It's not a tax. Congress has the power to regulate commerce."

Republicans et al, 2009-2012: "It either violates the Commerce Clause, or it's a tax on the middle class. Either way it's bad."

Obama, 2009-2012: "Heavens no, I would never raise taxes on the middle class.."

SCOTUS, 6/28/12: "It violates the Commerce Clause, but that doesn't matter because it's actually a tax and therefore legal."

Democrats/Obama, 6/28/12: "Yayz!"

Republicans et al, 6/28/12: "So you're raising taxes on the middle class."

Democrats/Obama, 6/28/12: "..............."

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

:SMOKIE-RT:

JTFormula;

It really would be funny,if it wasn't so tragic.

1958 F.W.D.;

:twothumbsup: You hit the nail right on the head! Good work!

How do we go about firing Congress,specifically anyone who voted this in,and replacing them with people with common sense,honor,self respect and some understanding of what life in the REAL USA is supposed to be like,how it was,and how it should be? I don't know the Constitution by heart,but wasn't Congress intended to be temporary jobs,for the people to serve for a relatively short time then return to their lives in the private sector? How can we undo the power the US Congress has given themselves to force such bad decisions on the people they're supposed to be working FOR? We need to get back to the basics of the Constitution,but I can see that won't happen,because people are afraid of the possibility of losing all the niceties they've worked for,and benefits the Government has either provided or enabled them to acquire. Well,maybe they wouldn't,maybe they would,but either way it would be better than what I fear the future will bring if we don't abandon the course currently set by this Administration.

If we can get back to Constitutional values in DC a lot of the "GIMMIES" will go away,and a lot of people will really have a rough time learning to live a less "gifted" life;I know I'll probably lose my SSD benefits,but if that's what it takes to get our Country back on the track,lets do it-I'll survive. But don't misunderstand-I'm plenty worried about my future,and wondering what's going to happen. I know there'll be a lot of people who will have a much tougher time getting by,so we'll have to look after them individually. People will have to bring back good will and feelings of Charity,looking after our families,friends,neighbors,even people we don't know. I imagine the Churches will see a resurgence,as well as more people coming to them for help. Maybe that's not such a bad thing-at least they'll go to Church.

I just realized how much I wrote,so I'll shut up now. Sorry for the sermon. :P

Speed

:SMOKIE-LFT:

"Remember-ANY Gun Control is Unconstitutional!"
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><i><b>MACK-E Model Registry # 36</b></i><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<a href="http://www.nvabatetravel.com/"target="_blank">http://www.nvabatetravel.com/</a>

:SMOKIE-RT:

Backatcha,Obama! Start packin' your bags and find the leash and collar for your trained monkey-you're on your way back to Kenya.

Speed

:SMOKIE-LFT:

"Remember-ANY Gun Control is Unconstitutional!"
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><i><b>MACK-E Model Registry # 36</b></i><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<a href="http://www.nvabatetravel.com/"target="_blank">http://www.nvabatetravel.com/</a>

White house defied the Supreme Courts ruling today and said it is a fine not a tax.......Do they truly understand the court ruled in their favor? Paul

P.T.CHESHIRE