Obama joke of the day

David

post-99-0-54388500-1322564425.jpg

Now I'm gonna have nite mares.........:)

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Hey David,

Are you going to be able to hold out 415 more days until we get another just like what we now have ? If Clint Eastwood would run for office I believe i'd vote for him.

mike

"Just like what we now have" is impossible. He is by every measure the worst in the history of this country. Any one will be better. As for me personally, the scrap value of everything in my yard is equal to about five years of overhead.

I never thought there could be another one...

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

414..... When General McChrystal went to President Obama to turn in his resignation, Barack bitterly said "You'll probably intend to piss on my grave someday." The General replied, "No, Sir, once I'm out of this man's Army, I'm not standing in line for anything ever again!" Tip o'the hat to Jerry

• Like 1

Barack Obama, at a recent rural elementary school assembly in West Texas, asked the audience for total quiet. Then, in the silence, he started to slowly clap his hands once every few seconds, holding the audience in total silence..

Then Obama said into the microphone, Chrildren, uh, every time I uh, clap my hands together, uh, a, uh, child in America dies from, uh, gun violence."

Little Randy Pee, with a proud West Texas drawl, pierced the quiet and said, "Well, dummy, stop clapping!" Tip o'the hat to Jimmy

And before leaving today for a 17 day vacation in Hawaii, the annoucment was made the we will bail out the European banks and raise the Federal fuel tax 12.7 %.

P.T.CHESHIRE

post-3242-0-36344500-1323358753.jpg

P.T.CHESHIRE

Just venting off my "political correctness" before I pop. :)

P.T.CHESHIRE