Leversole I thought they looked familiar. That would be DeNaples Yard. I was dumping millings up on top there a few weeks ago. I saw a lot of restorable trucks get crushed there. A truck restorer on another site was looking for a White Corporate Cab they had a very good one he called and already was crushed. Joe D.

Dont know if you would want to pay what they would ask....that "new Yorker" out-haggled me and I ended up (in a moment of weakness) paying $35 for a glove box door with no hinges! If you like I will try and get you two, would only charge you what they charge me...

Sorry I forgot to say , Id like the mirrors to be ok and not broken if they have them. The side that says MACK can be rough.I plan on sanding the face a little and painting them to match my truck.

Went back today and was going to grab the mirrors for you, they were so bad I didnt bother...I thought the two black ones were in good shape (didnt look that hard first time) but they were completely rotted at the bottoms....Sorry