17.5 Open Center Rims:

Rob

I'm looking to purchase eight open center 6.75X17.5 low boy trailer rims. I have good 8.25XR15 16 ply radial tires on the trailer but don't want to count on them more than a couple of years due to age. Also want to go with tubeless type tires. They are currently less than two years old, but the size is getting difficult to acquire.

I've located new rims for $121.00 each and spacers for $33.00 each from a vendor I used to use but that seems high to me. I've never purchased new rims for anything before so I could be very wrong. I would however prefer used rims and would even consider tires too if comparable in size.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Rob,

Google Rock&dirt, look under parts an go to rims or wheels sometimes you get lucky also there's Adelmans truck parts in Ohio 1-800-643-2001

BULLHUSK

I'll try Adelman's tomorrow. Never really thought about them although I've purchased a few things in the past.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Adelman's has nothing of the size.

Called another vendor I used often and they were $89.00 each so getting better. They say I can reuse my existing spacers unless rusted out, or bent, (which they're not).

Rob