Hate A Frigin Theif

joes mack

just got back from a little getaway with the wife and pulled up to find someone has stole the batts out of my mack. man that pisses me off...joe

oh wonderful...sorry man that sucks,,,we call a friend to house sit,when we leave,she spends a couple hours a day,here,and feeds and plays with the dogs.bob

we usualy dont have many problems eith that around here fairly quiet comunity. but we have had some people move into it that everyone has said that you have to watch your stuff around i think i might take a little drive and look and see if i can see my stuff..joe

we usualy dont have many problems eith that around here fairly quiet comunity. but we have had some people move into it that everyone has said that you have to watch your stuff around i think i might take a little drive and look and see if i can see my stuff..joe

ya,,well dont forget the cannon,,lol.over?good luck.bob

just got back from a little getaway with the wife and pulled up to find someone has stole the batts out of my mack. man that pisses me off...joe

Joe,

Back in 1971 when I was 17 I was buildin a 67 Dodge Coronet R/T in my garage at my parents house, well I was just returning home from the Vet.(SHOTS) for our German Shepard (Jinx). Ok so I pull down our driveway an I see a light or something shining in the darkness inside the garage! All of a sudden a guy comes runnin out the door, so I let Jinx loose, an he grabes this guy (as he is goin over the fence) in the ass an takes a chunk of his blue jeans along with some ass cheek with the guys wallet in my dogs mouth!! So I guess you know the rest of the story!! BULLHUSK

Joe,

Back in 1971 when I was 17 I was buildin a 67 Dodge Coronet R/T in my garage at my parents house, well I was just returning home from the Vet.(SHOTS) for our German Shepard (Jinx). Ok so I pull down our driveway an I see a light or something shining in the darkness inside the garage! All of a sudden a guy comes runnin out the door, so I let Jinx loose, an he grabes this guy (as he is goin over the fence) in the ass an takes a chunk of his blue jeans along with some ass cheek with the guys wallet in my dogs mouth!! So I guess you know the rest of the story!! BULLHUSK

uhh...i'll take a stab at it- his carcass is buried in a shallow grave in the woods?

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Sure hope they get caught!

A while back a house up the street was bought by a young couple. They introduced themselves and told us of the renovation plans. A day later a rack truck pulls up, puts out a sign for their home renovations company. They removed the aluminum siding,the cooper plumbing and most all of the wiring. Nobody paid any attendion to it, til the real owner showed up a week later, because the town issued a violation for no permits. This group apparently did this all over the area. I hate crooks, they are the lowest ! Hope you get justice!!! Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE