Lincolnton, N.c.

other dog

I'm taking my vacation the first week of August and i'll probably go to the ATHS show in Lincolnton,N.C. July 30th. Just wondering if anyone else might be going-David? Mark? Mike? anyone? My no. is 434-664-7847. I left there last year about the time Mike got there.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I'm taking my vacation the first week of August and i'll probably go to the ATHS show in Lincolnton,N.C. July 30th. Just wondering if anyone else might be going-David? Mark? Mike? anyone? My no. is 434-664-7847. I left there last year about the time Mike got there.

Man I hate I'm going to miss that show. It's only about an hour from my house. We will be on our way back from Chincoteague, VA on July 30th. Taking the family up there for the pony penning(Mom still runs a horse farm). Maybe I can make the one in Cherokee, NC.

tom,

don't believe i can make it this time. i had rotator cuff surgery this past thursday on my right shoulder. it was more extensive than they thought it would be. i'm laying around taking pain killer tabs and advil for inflammation. finally getting alittle much needed sleep when possible sitting up on the couch. i hope you have a good time and take some photos. it is no fun laying up for the summer.

mike

• 2 weeks later...

tom,

don't believe i can make it this time. i had rotator cuff surgery this past thursday on my right shoulder. it was more extensive than they thought it would be. i'm laying around taking pain killer tabs and advil for inflammation. finally getting alittle much needed sleep when possible sitting up on the couch. i hope you have a good time and take some photos. it is no fun laying up for the summer.

mike

man,im sure on the same page there,babba,,,feel your pain,,we cant do shit this summer..lol...bob

man,im sure on the same page there,babba,,,feel your pain,,we cant do shit this summer..lol...bob

You can't shit this summer? Gawd, I'll bet you can't wait for the leaf piles in the fall.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Ha ha ,

Update for those like me who didnt know..

American Trucker will be filming at the show this weekend. Were going up Friday and staying the night so I dont have to drive 5 hrs each way in 1 day.

I would do that, but I don't have a dog sitter and that regular cab Ford Ranger ain't big enough for me, Jo, and the dog. Probably be too small for the two of us before we get back, might have to put her in the back. :rolleyes:

Here's a picture of her at Lincolnton from last year.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.