Candidate Support:

Rob

i'd give my left one to see this come true.

Our country is in bad shape with government needing a "clean sweep" and overhaul.

The first step to saving any business is to "stop the hemmoraging". This has yet to take place with the current bodies in force.

Until the ideology of spending more than you take in is curtailed, nothing can change. Continuous and increasing taxation of the working class is not the solution, and neither is support for other entities when your own house is out of order. A quick look at unemployment figures is justification enough for needed change. Of course changing the mindset of "buy now, pay later" as a basis of your economy in wrong at the core, and America needs to learn to live within it's means as a whole.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

ya,,that would be a dream come true,,but it would just be the tip of the big iceburg,,right now obama is spending it faster than we can send it...and yes,,,i would hit it too,if i was still single.lol.bob