Looks Like I'm Going To South Bend:

Rob

Hi Terry was also great to meet up with you also. Yeah, once I get to "flappin the trap" nobody gets to speak further. I get my opinion across that way.

Those batteries I purchased earlier in the day went the distance. Many photos were taken with a flash also. In fact the Ray-O-Vac brand rechargables are already in the trash. Won't make that mistake again.

"Momma" really rubbed it in about forcing me to stay in a motel Friday night. By admission it was nice to not sleep in the Jeep again although it wasn't uncomfortable. She is already pestering me to reserve a room for Macungie.

I certainly enjoyed meeting those I was fortunate to see.

Rob

I take lots of pictures of things and i've found the Energizer Ultimate Lithium batteries to be the best. I was going to get Duracells for my camera and the camera guy suggested the energizers,said they lasted longer than Duracells. I took well over 300 hundred pictures on the Washington trip a few years ago and never put new batteries in,and they'd been in the camera a while to begin with. Energizer. Lithium. Batteries.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I take lots of pictures of things and i've found the Energizer Ultimate Lithium batteries to be the best. I was going to get Duracells for my camera and the camera guy suggested the energizers,said they lasted longer than Duracells. I took well over 300 hundred pictures on the Washington trip a few years ago and never put new batteries in,and they'd been in the camera a while to begin with. Energizer. Lithium.

Those are the same ones I purchased and they do work great. I probably took 250 photos in total and had to delete some cause of water on the lens.

We'll have to see how they work for the blow up doll pump, and other vibrating plastic appliances.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

crap...the dreaded double reply! I'll delete this one and write something else-pay no attention to this post.

Disregarded in it's entirety.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I just checked the pictures, they're great. Excellent job taking pictures of things! I liked the orange and black B-model, not fancied up, just looks good. And the big Diamond T,and the Cannonball GMCs.

I just have one question-"I'm not takin' any pitchers of any Petes!"- so what the hell is this?

Had a great time at the show. Met up with tons of people, and the constant rain did not put off the attendance.

Unfortunately the only picture of Rob I got was late Friday night after dinner. I think the few beers hit him a bit harder then he thought they would..............

100_0655.jpg

Got home okay, but not without issues. Seems my NEW hub seals FAILED on the drivers side and it puked it guts out all the way home. I had stopped in Van Wert for fuel to find grease pouring out all over the tire. Ugh. Guess I have to pull that side down again and see what happened. I just returned that 4" socket to my buddy while at SB. Guess I need to run over to Orville and pick it up AGAIN. Geesh..............but at least it made it home(only a little messy).

• Like 1

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Had a great time at the show. Met up with tons of people, and the constant rain did not put off the attendance.

Unfortunately the only picture of Rob I got was late Friday night after dinner. I think the few beers hit him a bit harder then he thought they would..............

100_0655.jpg

Got home okay, but not without issues. Seems my NEW hub seals FAILED on the drivers side and it puked it guts out all the way home. I had stopped in Van Wert for fuel to find grease pouring out all over the tire. Ugh. Guess I have to pull that side down again and see what happened. I just returned that 4" socket to my buddy while at SB. Guess I need to run over to Orville and pick it up AGAIN. Geesh..............but at least it made it home(only a little messy).

Now that's just funny right there!

Got home about 1:45a.m. this morning. Great show as David said. I took 211 photos and not a single PETE as I didn't want to risk poisoning, or breaking my camera!! Some interesting trucks there for certain. Nice bunch of folks and nothing like the car shows I've been to for certain. Whold different mentality.

I'll post photos shortly.

Rob

Rob i was hoping to meet up with you at the truck show, sorry you could not bring your truck. alot of nice trucks. did you see the yellow pete and the silver 54 pete, the guys that ran the truck show said the guy driving the silver pete was a royal ASSHOLE i guess the pete fit him perfect. i hope you can make it to Macungie. Ron

I just checked the pictures, they're great. Excellent job taking pictures of things! I liked the orange and black B-model, not fancied up, just looks good. And the big Diamond T,and the Cannonball GMCs.

I just have one question-"I'm not takin' any pitchers of any Petes!"- so what the hell is this?

Like an unwanted cold blooded serpent, it slithered in on it's belly.

Rob

Rob i was hoping to meet up with you at the truck show, sorry you could not bring your truck. alot of nice trucks. did you see the yellow pete and the silver 54 pete, the guys that ran the truck show said the guy driving the silver pete was a royal ASSHOLE i guess the pete fit him perfect. i hope you can make it to Macungie. Ron

Hi Ron, we were really close. I was sitting on Morgan's trailer with David talking and you were speaking with someone else. When we finished you were gone; and as Terry said my conversations can be long. Nice B model you have there with a lot of nice personal touches, well done. Yes I will be at Macungie, Lititz, Walcott, along with ElNora too. Got many parts to get shuttled across country and others yet to pick up..

I did not hear from anybody the guy with the Pete was a jerk. Everybody I met with was very nice. I don't remember the truck but have a very short memory span; except when it comes to Mack.

Great save on Morgan's truck with the injector line breakage enroute to the show.

Rob

100_0655.jpg

I told you my guts was a grinding after dinner and the few "Schlitz" malt liquor cans I drank afterward didn't sit too well. I was praying to the "porcelain god" all evening till I almost turned blue.

Sorry I didn't get to see you before departing and glad you made it home reletively unscathed.

Great spending time with you.

Rob

Power failures in central IL affecting navigation equipment. Everything is on backup power so I've been earning my paycheck. We are burning over 1000 gallons of propane and diesel fuel every eight hours.

Rob