Finally installed the decals and did a little polishing!

Freaking Sweet!! Dont put it on the road, its to nice and one of akind. A used truck shop down the road from me has a nice MH for sale, dont know the specs of it but its just plain white. Not to many left around here that are not beat to hell.

Freaking Sweet!! Dont put it on the road, its to nice and one of akind. A used truck shop down the road from me has a nice MH for sale, dont know the specs of it but its just plain white. Not to many left around here that are not beat to hell.

:SMOKIE-LFT: Nice job, it looks sharp. I wouldn't put it on the road as a daily worker either. I had an MH with an E9 I was using as the daily breadwinner until 4 yrs ago. Some lady in a $25 car creamed it and the insurance wrote it off on me. I got it back for parts and a little money out of it but not what I had into it, and not enough to replace it. I get bitter every time I think about it. I have never really gotten over it.I really liked that truck. Those things are irreplacable especially a Magnum, it's always nice to see one all fixed up like that.

Travis,

That thing looked really nice with out the stripes and it looks even better know!!! I can't wait to see

it again in person. By the way how long till you get Scratches old Magnum :D . If you go and

look at it take some pictures for me cause I haven't seen it in a few years.

Thanks, Josh :mack1::SMOKIE-LFT: