Pa Mack Fanatic

yarnall

I've been looking on the site for several weeks now and have really enjoyed it. My father and I have several Macks, some nice and some not so nice, but we love them all the same. It is interesting to see the way the Macks are set up in different parts of the country. I have become addicted to the site, but is much better than my previous addiction to the fire trucks on Ebay. I could do without the politics though. I love talking trucks and if anyone is in the area and wants see my junk let me know. I live in Boyertown. I like other brands of old trucks too. I tried to post some pictures, but it would not let me.

Michael Yarnall

610 764 8283

I could do without the politics though.

Michael Yarnall

610 764 8283

When do we ever talk politics on this site?

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Michael

We will be in Boyertown about April 12 for a few days and will take you up on your offer. I use to work for Boyertown Casket Co and will be there visiting friends.

Denny

Denny

330-550-6020

A "Mack Pack" Charter Member

Michael

We will be in Boyertown about April 12 for a few days and will take you up on your offer. I use to work for Boyertown Casket Co and will be there visiting friends.

Denny

Sounds good. I'm available the morning of the 12th, but have to work at noon. Let me know.

Mike

Sounds good. I'm available the morning of the 12th, but have to work at noon. Let me know.

Mike

I'm having my bus worked on at Elite Coach in Ephrata on Tuesday. Hopefully it will only take a day and I'll be Boyertown Tuesday evening staying at Camp Walmart. I will call you after I get into town.

Denny

Denny

330-550-6020

A "Mack Pack" Charter Member