Happy Birthday!

vision386

Hey Rob,just wanted to relay my best wishes for a happy birthday!....iff'n you get one,let me know how that non-stick shovel works out,our new shepard puppy shits like a government mule!....i've been trying to talk Mrs.Vision into a small backhoe,single axle B-model dump to keep up with the "minefield" so far no luck! LOL! .....................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Hey Rob,just wanted to relay my best wishes for a happy birthday!....iff'n you get one,let me know how that non-stick shovel works out,our new shepard puppy shits like a government mule!....i've been trying to talk Mrs.Vision into a small backhoe,single axle B-model dump to keep up with the "minefield" so far no luck! LOL! .....................Mark

Thanks again for the birthday wish there Mark! I didn't get the shovel but did get a "Mack" satchel bag from the "Mack Store", and a Garmin GPS with a nice friction mount for the dashboard. Seems "Momma" gets disgusted seeing my prior worn underwear up on the dashboard when I return from an overnight outing/scouting for trucks!! Ask her just what the hell am I supposed to do cause you don't want em on the floor, and I about "got the shovel" upside my head. I refuse to carry a suitcase.

Such unfairness I am forced to live with.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

HAPPY BDAY OLD TIMER!

I noticed in the pics you dont have a rain cap/breather cover on the R, measure the dia. have a few different ones lieing around here in good shape you can have. bobo

Hi Bobo, I have the cap for that breather and it is now back on the truck. I do have an R700 that needs one if the offer is still good.

Thanks for the bday wish!!

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Well Happy Birthday Lt. Rob, hope you have a good one and many more after! randyp :thumb:

Why thank you colonel Randy. It has been a fine day. Been learing about air brakes on my new trailer.

Rob

Rob, Happy Birthday

and also please get your "friend" out of my parking place...............

Damn, that's where I left her!! Just think, If I still had my mind I'd have never replaced her with that bear!!

Rob

Happy B day Rob...........even it I'm late to the party AGAIN!

I'm sure glad OTHER people are having birthdays and NOT me. I'm feeling old enough already.

No problem Larry, I'm beginning the backwards count starting with the next one!!

Rob

Thanks again for the bday wishes! I don't think I really want any more Mack trucks, (at least for now). I want to get something finished!!

Rob