What The Hell?

vision386

Found this thing on the internet today,homemade KW! seems to be a cabover aerodyne,with the cab moved back to the conventional location,gotta' love the homemade "hood" i really like the heater register cover used as a vent in the side of the hood! my only question would be WHY???????........Mark

post-5836-0-10153100-1294719243_thumb.jp

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

• 2 months later...

I saw it at the Tulsa KW dealer about 14 years ago.It was in gray primer then. And yes it is ugly but i guess he is in confort in there. He showed mw aound on the outside and ask if i would needed any more info. That has some wheel base to it.I think he is from Mo.It did win a ugly truck contest some were.

glenn akers

Most, (if not all) folks that meet "Momma" say she is one ugly gal too; but she fits my need, (especially with the hog ring in her nose) and that's all that really matters don't it?

I've seen that truck a couple of times on the road myself. I don't think it is anything I'd be interested in doing but when I've seen it once he was carrying a D10, (minus the ripper, blade, and u frame) and the second time was some D11 undercarriage parts. I'll bet there is a lot of motor under the monstrosity of a hood.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Most, (if not all) folks that meet "Momma" say she is one ugly gal too; but she fits my need, (especially with the hog ring in her nose) and that's all that really matters don't it?

I've seen that truck a couple of times on the road myself. I don't think it is anything I'd be interested in doing but when I've seen it once he was carrying a D10, (minus the ripper, blade, and u frame) and the second time was some D11 undercarriage parts. I'll bet there is a lot of motor under the monstrosity of a hood.

Rob

I saw this truck a few years back,while passing him,spoke to driver on the C.B. if my memory serves, this was was powered by a mechanical 425 CAT,but again,not 100% certain on that. Seems to me it was pulling a lowboy with some sort of machine onboard............Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.