Randy Gets The Big One

other dog

Looks like Randy had pretty good luck at the hunting camp. Even decided to have this one mounted,instead of eating it like he did all the rest of the game he bagged.

Does he wear the helmet for safety when he's "bagging" such things?

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

That plus a paper bag-maybe a double bagger

naw,that's for riding that new 4-wheeler through the brush,so limbs and briars don't smack him in the face.

He did say he saw a double bagger down at the Quik-Stop when he was on a beer run though-he even sent a picture.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

naw,that's for riding that new 4-wheeler through the brush,so limbs and briars don't smack him in the face.

He did say he saw a double bagger down at the Quik-Stop when he was on a beer run though-he even sent a picture.

But would he need the helmet if he "buried in face in that"?? Or would a board strapped across his ass suffice?

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Maybe you could load her up on this...halfta drop the cheater axle tho...

Prolly be better off to use the banana peel as you'd be assured of getting to the unloading point without issue. Using that thing currently attached to the trailer one would need to keep their fingers crossed.

There you go Other Dog.

Rob

Tom, Use your 'puter skills and put a "WIDE LOAD" banner on that.

Ah, a rare photo of the North American Water Buffalo in it's native habitat.

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

It was the Baken-ets brand of pork rinds that did her in. Is that an advertising shot for them?

The way I understood it, it was Spot that took that critter down, even chewed off the feet so she couldn't get away!

post-6084-016357100 1290225524_thumb.jpg

Good job,Spot! But as big as she was you prolly didn't need to chew her feets off,Randy could have caught her by himself.By the way,wonder if he plans to mount her?

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Good job,Spot! But as big as she was you prolly didn't need to chew her feets off,Randy could have caught her by himself.By the way,wonder if he plans to mount her?

I wouldn't think so. It seems that a beast of such size would not be suitable for mounting.

rhasler, undergraduate of the otherdog school of photo-tampering

I wouldn't think so. It seems that a beast of such size would not be suitable for mounting.

rhasler, undergraduate of the otherdog school of photo-tampering

I must respectfully disagree...with the proper amounts of flour and a good flashlight, mounting IS possible! B)

I must respectfully disagree...with the proper amounts of flour and a good flashlight, mounting IS possible! B)

I misunderstood....I was thinking more along the lines of big game taxidermy. I still stand by my earlier statement though, I don't know if there is anyone domestically that would be interested in stuffing that critter.

I misunderstood....I was thinking more along the lines of big game taxidermy. I still stand by my earlier statement though, I don't know if there is anyone domestically that would be interested in stuffing that critter.

Have to ask-What do a 300# woman and a brick have in common?

Eventually they will both be laid by a Mexican

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Ahm back!!!! I take a week off, and I see Other Dog has managed to corrupt Rhasler, drag him over to the dark side and teach him the lost art of "Photographic misdemeanor". Me and spot did have a wonderful time though, scattered blood and entrails of various game animals all over the woods, some werent even game animals. Me and spot managed to consume an entire young tender doe, ham and backstrap of a large buck, 7 squirrels, one barbecued coon, 2 dozen dove breasts wrapped in bacon, 3 dozen eggs, 2 lbs. bacon, and about 5 loaves of bread,,,woo,,,we stuffed ourselves! Spot started to get a lil bored, so I purposely gut shot a female coyote to slow her down so spot could have his way with her, seemed to perk him up. Only thing could have made trip better would be to have girl from store picture in cabin, if she would fit through door. randyp

Ahm back!!!! I take a week off, and I see Other Dog has managed to corrupt Rhasler, drag him over to the dark side and teach him the lost art of "Photographic misdemeanor". Me and spot did have a wonderful time though, scattered blood and entrails of various game animals all over the woods, some werent even game animals. Me and spot managed to consume an entire young tender doe, ham and backstrap of a large buck, 7 squirrels, one barbecued coon, 2 dozen dove breasts wrapped in bacon, 3 dozen eggs, 2 lbs. bacon, and about 5 loaves of bread,,,woo,,,we stuffed ourselves! Spot started to get a lil bored, so I purposely gut shot a female coyote to slow her down so spot could have his way with her, seemed to perk him up. Only thing could have made trip better would be to have girl from store picture in cabin, if she would fit through door. randyp

....we meet again at last. The circle is now complete. When I left you I was but the learner, now I am the master.

....we meet again at last. The circle is now complete. When I left you I was but the learner, now I am the master.

You and other dog would have been proud of me rhasler, snuck over to my brother-in-laws game camera one day and left him a real good close up shot of my nice shiny ass, heh heh,,,I think hes still steaming over it, I told him to grow a sense of humor. randyp