Vehicle: Mack R600 (1968)

68MackR

I love a B model of any model but i love more a R model and prefere a R700. I have a superliner and need to be happy but a R is a real work truck. So many different things they can be used for and a R can be tricked out with a sleeper with real class.

Got my second but need to have that V8 sound.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Name: Mack R600 (1968)

Date Added: 06 September 2010 - 09:59 AM

Owner: New2Mack

Short Description: I picked this truck up in April 2009, Told wife I just had to change fluids and hoses. After seven months and two doner trucks it rolled out of the shop.

View Vehicle

Great looking early R! I have a 67 R685T that is in the process of going in the shop for resto. Would appreciate talking to you sometime. Would you have any leftover parts from the 2 parts trucks that you may want to sell?

• 2 weeks later...

Great looking early R! I have a 67 R685T that is in the process of going in the shop for resto. Would appreciate talking to you sometime. Would you have any leftover parts from the 2 parts trucks that you may want to sell?

I only have a hood leftover, All the rest went to scrap.

The doners were not in good shape when I got them, bad engines,junk drivelines and bad cabs.

I cut the cab top off of one and cloned to my cab.

The other gave up dash parts, door hinges and headliner.

Thank you,

Jeff

I only have a hood leftover, All the rest went to scrap.

The doners were not in good shape when I got them, bad engines,junk drivelines and bad cabs.

I cut the cab top off of one and cloned to my cab.

The other gave up dash parts, door hinges and headliner.

Thank you,

Jeff

Thanks anyway Jeff

• 7 months later...