How Many Of You Have Ever Seen Or Heard Of One Of These?

I have a sheet that shows how many of each type of Superliner[RWS786,RW612,ect.] were built.

I'm curious about is the following RWL795L, RWS795L, RWS797L. I would assume that they had 865

and 866 V8's. I myself have never seen one. Have any of you? I would really like to find out

more about them. If any of you have any pictures of one of these please post them if you can.

According the sheet I have 66 RWL795LST's were built between 1978 and 1981, 2 RWS795LS's

were made in 1979, 11 RWS795LST's were built between 1978 and 1979, 2 RWS797LS's were built

between 1978 and 1979, and finally 82 RWS797LST's were built between 1978 and 1979.

I would really appreciate any additional information or pictures.

Thanks for any help, Josh :mack1::SMOKIE-LFT:

post-61-089767200 1282092628_thumb.jpgpost-61-057603100 1282093157_thumb.jpgThis RWS797 was the star of the 1979 movie "Flatbed Annie & Sweetie Pie".Co-stars were Annie Potts and Kim Darby.Kinda cheesy movie,but I've seen worse.There's a shot in the movie with the hood up.Pretty cool old truck,like to know what ever happened to it.

Where did you get a breakdown sheet on the build numbers????????

• Like 1

Superdog

My Great Uncle Paul got it some where [not really sure where, he knew a lot of guys at a lot of dealers] and he gave a copy to my Dad.

It has all the superliner models on it and how many of were made of that type each year. I don't

suppose a lot of people have such a list. The only problem with it is it doesn't show what engines go

to each type. Some I know for sure some not so much. Did you happen to notice if the hood open seen in

the movie showed a V8 or a 6cyl? Cool pics.

Does any one know if my assumption is right about them having 865 and 866 V8's?

Thanks,Josh :mack1::SMOKIE-LFT:

• 4 years later...