Never Seen One Of These Before . . . .

Seems kinda like a contradiction.

Why would they want that long nose out in front, when the rear is chopped as short as possible to maneuver into tight jobsites with mobile homes?

I like Superliners, but I don't think that is the right truck for that application!

"If You Can't Shift It Smoothly, You Shouldn't Be Driving It"

I do believe a single axle superliner is somewhat of a rarity, the only ones i can remember seeing were the ones used by anheuser-busch back in the 80's to haul around the budwieser clydesdales, they had a least 4 that i saw,among other make trucks as well, but unlike this one, these were exceptionaly clean and well maintained,really sharp trucks!.......Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

THAT'S JUST WRONG!!!

It would look a lot better without a bunk.I like single axle Superliners but that one is to short.

How about this one? I personally like it better and it has an E9-400 V8 under the hood :chili: .

If it were closer to home it would be mine in a heart beat.

Thanks, Josh :mack1::SMOKIE-LFT:

That just dont look right . I KNOW IF I BOUGHT IT IT WOULD BE IN A FRAME SHOP GETTING THE Frame Lengthed ;).

As for the Single Axle SuperLiner that Josh posted that looks like a Californa :bulldog1: that may have pulled Belly dump Pups esp if it has the E9 in it . Just Saying though .

Later Yall

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude: