New Use For A B-Model?

vision386

I have seen the B-model in just about every configuration possible (i thought) but here is a new one on me! seems this one is used to transport/ fire a "human cannonball" at the circus and state fair type events...........Mark

post-5836-023940500 1279165398_thumb.jpg

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

I have seen the B-model in just about every configuration possible (i thought) but here is a new one on me! seems this one is used to transport/ fire a "human cannonball" at the circus and state fair type events...........Mark

Now can we get the White House to use as their transportation or the " south of the border people '? :thumb:

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Now can we get the White House to use as their transportation or the " south of the border people '? :thumb:

Never thought of that! LOL! this would make a great illegal alien relocation device!............Mark

Damn, that looks to be about the caliber of my ass and with about a hundred pounds of black powder I could prolly reach low sub earth orbit.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Damn, that looks to be about the caliber of my ass and with about a hundred pounds of black powder I could prolly reach low sub earth orbit.

Rob

Might need some "heavy duty" ordinance for that job! might i suggest the 155 MM "long tom" field gun, towed by an NO series-mack?

post-5836-053696800 1279246590_thumb.jpg

post-5836-007803300 1279246623_thumb.jpg

Rob

forget the black powder, just eat you 3 or 4 of those "superdogs". stick an ignitor wire up your ass,and "CONTACT!" Be sure and put one those lil video cameras on your forehead, I wanna see this! randy