Iowa80.com

Thinking of ordering a few chrome exhaust elbows and mounting clamps from them,any one here have anything to say about them good or bad,or does anyone know of any other on line stores that sell chrome exhaust parts that may be better or cheaper,I checked e-bay and couldn't find much there.Thanks for any input.

Thinking of ordering a few chrome exhaust elbows and mounting clamps from them,any one here have anything to say about them good or bad,or does anyone know of any other on line stores that sell chrome exhaust parts that may be better or cheaper,I checked e-bay and couldn't find much there.Thanks for any input.

I've had good luck and prices from www.truckchrome.com.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Hi, I havnt bought much from there, have been there. its a nice well presented shop with good display, the staff were good and they had one semi and 2 prime movers in there with alot of stuff on them.

Grant

you might try(lincolnchrome.com) they had a booth setup last week at the show. Ron

My father and myself have both had problems getting the correct items. They would send you the wrong stuff then you have to send it back. A real pain the butt. Shipping charges are a lil on the high side compared to others. -Brad

My father and myself have both had problems getting the correct items. They would send you the wrong stuff then you have to send it back. A real pain the butt. Shipping charges are a lil on the high side compared to others. -Brad

Hi Brad, which vendor are you referencing?

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I've always has real good luck with elizabeth truck center (NJ) these guys have most anything you might want, take the time to make sure you get what you need, 95% of the aftermarket stuff on my truck came from them. real nice selection/ showroom too! there close to you as well!.......Mark

elizabethtruckcenter.com/chromeshop

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

im at the I80 truck stop and chrome shop in walcot IA. rite now, tell me what u want ill throw it in a box and drop it of to gambi on my way threw chicago, then he can pass it off to the east. it be at your place in a couple days

im at the I80 truck stop and chrome shop in walcot IA. rite now, tell me what u want ill throw it in a box and drop it of to gambi on my way threw chicago, then he can pass it off to the east. it be at your place in a couple days

I really like the iowa 80, just never seem to have ANYTHING in the chrome shop for macks, now if you got a pete or KW you're in good shape! so i guess you got out of ND ok? i hate getting empty out that way, seems all the paying eastbound freight is either in portland or seattle for some reason!...........Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Guess I should have stated that I was speaking of Iowa 80. I will only buy stuff from them now if I happen to be out that way, or down on the "south side" by the the Truck-o-mat. They own that place to and have chrome stuff there also. -Brad

I really like the iowa 80, just never seem to have ANYTHING in the chrome shop for macks, now if you got a pete or KW you're in good shape! so i guess you got out of ND ok? i hate getting empty out that way, seems all the paying eastbound freight is either in portland or seattle for some reason!...........Mark

i dont have a lot of exp. but this trip was as bad as it could be, without a breakdown. bounced all the way to worthington MN. for a load to bourbainus ill. i mite see the banana around here.

I use Berubes, bow ,nh. No tax in nh and get 2nd day del. I use the phone and talk to "chrome dave" brooks. there are 2 daves. 603 224 7370. if he doesn't have it he will drop ship right from the factory.

i looked at the foto strip of your restoration WELLDONE

Hey all

I probably get 99% of my stuff from Iowa 80. The best time to call is in the afternoon and early evening. You want to talk to Melissa. She will go out of her way to get you what you need. Tell her I told you to call. It's hard to find chrome for Macks sometimes you have to modify other pieces to get them to work. My little chrome bezels for my dash gauges were originally for a peterb#%t. With a little silicone we got it looking like a factory job. My wife calls this "thinking out of the box"

good selection of chrome for off breed trucks plenty of Misc items that will fit a mack. like anything in house shoping is better than over the phone.

Just picked up 1/2 fenders, 7'deck plate and hangers this week.

Search "Grand rock exhaust" is where I like to buy stacks. they have a online catalog

Thanks for all the feedback guys,I'm not looking for any thing Mack specific, just universal type stuff,I grabbed a dynaflex chrome muffler from e-bay for cheap brand new and now need a few chrome elbows and mounting clamps,went to my truck parts store and there prices are crazy and the Mack dealership is worse,I'll check out some of the places you guys recommended.Thanks