Background Picture

other dog

I guess I gotta cook a boston butt today. I had a picture of snow covered rt. 20 in West Va. as my background picture, but Jo changed it to a Peterbilt sitting at the fuel pump for some reason, so I changed it to the smoking boston butts and she said it made her hungry and wants me to smoke one today...like she tells me what to do! Well, gotta go to the grocery store and get a boston butt-mine's frozen. I must be off.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I guess I gotta cook a boston butt today. I had a picture of snow covered rt. 20 in West Va. as my background picture, but Jo changed it to a Peterbilt sitting at the fuel pump for some reason, so I changed it to the smoking boston butts and she said it made her hungry and wants me to smoke one today...like she tells me what to do! Well, gotta go to the grocery store and get a boston butt-mine's frozen. I must be off.

Hubcaps sure look rusty in that photo.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

made me hungry, now i gotta fire up grill and sweat, or maybe just lay meat in driveway today and sit in house, look out window and watch it char,,,Randy

Tom,

Is that the new eatable paint she has on.....or is that some more of Victoria's Secret Weapons?........I just want to smack a girl like that when she's only blowing on the gum or smoking a Tamparilla.

mike

how should I know?..she's your friend,I never seen her before.She told me you took the picture...oops!

looks like that might be just body paint she's wearing-did you paint her too?

It is done...I didn't cook a boston butt, I went with the pork tenderloin instead-I guess we know who's boss now!

Here's the cooking process-

seared on both sides...

lizard watching...

ready to turn...

smother with BBQ sauce and wrap it tightly...

keep cold beverages handy-it's hot out there!

foil looks golden brown-it's done!

let it rest...

slice it up...

great googly-moogly!..it's delicious!

DAYUM-that looks good.

Any kind of wood for that?

Jay-go right ahead and find out. I don't want me head near that.

Looks like it needs an "Oversize Load" sign

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

DAYUM-that looks good.

Any kind of wood for that?

it was good! this process took several hours-the cooler was full when I started and it's empty now-that's how you tell when it's done. :rolleyes: I had some fairly green oak blocks and split them up and put it on the charcoal for more smoke. It was probably 90% done when I put the bbq sauce on it and wrapped it up.

made me hungry, now i gotta fire up grill and sweat, or maybe just lay meat in driveway today and sit in house, look out window and watch it char,,,Randy

I was looking out window at mine charring in hot driveway, looked bout ready, stray dog came down street and started smelling round it, raised window and shot him, hes laying there by my meat now oozing blood all over it, I guess that worked out pretty good, dont have to go outside to baste it,,,love it when a plan comes together,,,Randy

I was looking out window at mine charring in hot driveway, looked bout ready, stray dog came down street and started smelling round it, raised window and shot him, hes laying there by my meat now oozing blood all over it, I guess that worked out pretty good, dont have to go outside to baste it,,,love it when a plan comes together,,,Randy

You aint right man

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

well he looked kinda mangy anyway, so thats less hair in the meat anyway,,,if it had been a chiwawa, would have had to invite Rob over,,,Randy

Now I'm salivating. I like all things properly cooked. Don't much matter the breed.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.