How Often Do You See One Of These?

Rob

Here ya go. A semen stowage vessel used for frozen samples!! Be the first on your block with one of these things!! Be the talk of the neighborhood!!

Somebody has just got to have this for their collection.

Rob

http://cgi.ebay.com/...=item2ea035e731

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Here ya go. A semen stowage vessel used for frozen samples!! Be the first on your block with one of these things!! Be the talk of the neighborhood!!

Rob

Rob, Just let us know how it turns out and how much you finalized a price on the item. I would guess you would use this and put it inside your TIME CAPSULE.

mike

Rob, Just let us know how it turns out and how much you finalized a price on the item. I would guess you would use this and put it inside your TIME CAPSULE.

mike

Don't worry Mike, I'll LOAN you the money so you don't miss out on the purchase!!

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Sorry Rob, but i have to ask.

WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU LOOKING FOR?

Actually a shipping container for the new radar site. The kind that freight is shipped in overseas. They make great storage buildings.

Rob

You guys need to check into getting some help.

Just think of the economics of the thing:

Better pricing on semen samples due to bulk purchasing power now that the samples can be stored at home.

Less raw and natural resources used to get back and forth from the sperm bank to make withdrawls.

For some of the guys, less pain and frustration.

Less chance for arthritic flare ups of the elbow and wrist.

The list goes on and on......

Rob

Hey, my neighbor has one of those. You should see some of the Herefords he knocks up!

Yes Doug, they are quite common around here for the breeders of animals.

Rob

Remember that Ron White clip where the Vet tells him that HE can get the semen samples from "Sluggo"(his bulldog) and he says "Naw, he likes me too much now" LOL!!!

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Rob if you want to trade your truck and want to find a good bargain then you have an option to view the online shopping website of trucks such as usedtruckjunction and pickuptrucksinusa :SMOKIE-LFT:

Why the Fuck would I want to get rid of one of my trucks? They are the only things in this life that like me and don't wield a butcher knife.

We are getting a few spammers on here lately aren't we?

Rob

Rob

Did i miss somethin'????? here i thought we had already discussed the "semen stowage vessel" just last week!....Mark

post-5836-017211300 1276901154_thumb.jpg

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.