What Happened Here?

Rob

Not sure if this is some of other dogs' work, or a freak of nature. Girl has got to have back problems I'd think.

Should get ole Randy to makin "motorboat" sounds.

Rob

post-78-020384100 1276266461_thumb.jpg

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Not sure, but would guess they are Helium filled and she likely has to wear lead boots to keep from floating away??

Wonder if here name is "Hindy"? (ya know, short for Hindenburg)

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Not sure if this is some of other dogs' work, or a freak of nature. Girl has got to have back problems I'd think.

Should get ole Randy to makin "motorboat" sounds.

Rob

putter, putter,putter,,,spit,,putterputputputputputputpu,,,ahhhhhhh,,,,budenbudenbuden

• Like 1

Looks like the guy in the top left corner can't believe his eyes.

I'd seen that. A friend said he snapped it at a cookout but didn't know the lady, nor talk to her.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

MY MY! now thats impressive! but then again i'm not one of those people that thinks too much is too much (boobie wise anyway!) thats like saying you have too much money,too big a house or too many old macks in your backyard, no such thing!......Mark

• Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

hay vision, i guess they didn't lock you up during the blitz?

Nah! i managed to steer clear of most of that BS, got pulled over (random) in TN,got looked at pretty hard (level 1) they were'nt real happy not to find anything they could write me up for however!........where you runnin' still out west?....Mark

Nah! i managed to steer clear of most of that BS, got pulled over (random) in TN,got looked at pretty hard (level 1) they were'nt real happy not to find anything they could write me up for however!........where you runnin' still out west?....Mark

i took my toy's and went home, spent monday and tuesday, going over every squre inch of my truck. greesed adj,brakes, checking everything, then decided i would go out fri. headed near minot,nd actually parshall.

i think the olady was ready for me to go anywhere.

i took my toy's and went home, spent monday and tuesday, going over every squre inch of my truck. greesed adj,brakes, checking everything, then decided i would go out fri. headed near minot,nd actually parshall.

i think the olady was ready for me to go anywhere.

LMAO! i know that feelin'! been run off a few times at my place as well!