Hi gentleman

A friend of mine has restored this old H60 ,The engine number corresponds with the chassis number & complience plate is also matching. from what i understand Mack only ever made 81 or 82 of these petrol Cherry pickers. I found another on youtube in Europe but no others with the petrol engine, would be good to hear from anyone that knows of any others

post-5920-127362047276_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

That is a fine looking H60.Would love to see some more pics.A friend of mine in Wisconsin has an unrestored H60 that still has the original gas engine,it is in very nice original condition.From what I have been told,alot of the H60's were repowered by diesels before they were sold new.

Hi gentleman

A friend of mine has restored this old H60 ,The engine number corresponds with the chassis number & complience plate is also matching. from what i understand Mack only ever made 81 or 82 of these petrol Cherry pickers. I found another on youtube in Europe but no others with the petrol engine, would be good to hear from anyone that knows of any others

These are nice looking trucks,i would like to see more pictures of the pair as well, i would imagine an H-60 is quite rare in australia as well,especially a "petrol" powered one.......mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Would like to see a photo of the Wisconsin H60 , here,s a couple more from our Mack open day here in Central Queensland

WOW, this LT is sharp! personally i could do without the giant chrome bumper though, my opinion it distracts from the classic look, but a real nice truck none the less..mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Those original cherry pickers were definately unique. There ugliness made for a good looking truck. What were the years for the original cherry pickers? Anyone out there ever drive one? These cabs went all the way to the top of the trailer- could have been the original aero dynamic cab over. :)

• 1 year later...

The company I got my H613 from had and H60, 6 H61's and 3 H613's. They had several H67's also before going to F models and Brockways with the F model cab. They called the H60 the "Gut-less Bitch" because it had no power. They said it was really cold to drive in the winter. One of the brothers is on the forum. Maybe he will chime in.

I'm sure there are more than 8 Mack Jr's around. Dick Best has 2, Doug Mainey has one, Fred Chase has one, Cicio has one(I think that's who owns it. It is orange like his other trucks), Eiler Bros have one and this guy in Austrailia has one. That's 7 right there.

Mike

• Like 1