Date Night In The B61 Tonight

I took my wife of 3 years to Kenly NC -Iowa 80 group TA truck stop for dinner. She was nice enough to take thease pictures of the truck on line with the rest. Anyone else go on dates with your truck? ha ha. - Jay

Your truck "outclassed" the others by far.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Jay, i'm with Rob on his comment also. I've been wanting to go to a Drive-in Movie Theater with my B-Dog someday. I have taken steps to see if they will accomadate me. I was e-mailed from the management and their reply was good and I just need to call ahead so they can park me in a good spot with the ROADGRADERS and BULLDOZERS. I figure they will park the SKIDSTEERS in front so they can easily see.

I've been trying to get the g/f to go but, it has not gone over well with her. She remembers my drive home from an electrical shop, in afternoon traffic on the interstate at maximum speed of 47 mph @ 2100 rpm. THE B seemed TIDED TO A POST, traffic screaming by. Funny thing was all the truckers were giving me a THUMBS UP :thumb: sign.

If I mention it today, all I get is a big laugh and a BIGGER NOOOOOOOO.

P.S. IS THERE A COMPATIBLE GIRL FOR ME OUT THERE SOMEWHERE????????????? :pat:

mike

P.S. IS THERE A COMPATIBLE GIRL FOR ME OUT THERE SOMEWHERE????????????? pat.gif

mike

Ask Other Dog to deflate his so you can borrow her........

She don't say much.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I will soon show you guys some pictures that will make you all jealous as hell. I even have a witness!!!!!!!!More soon!!!

You too have a blow up doll????????

Rob

• 3 weeks later...

I took the B61 out with the wife again today and passed a IH dealer with this one out side. There was a Scout in front of it. -

I have been past that IH dealer in my travels,i see this guy every once in a while,usually at one of my customers in suffolk,VA he told me this is a 1964 emeryville,sitting on a late model transtar II chassis,its a 400 big cam cummins,backed by a 13 spd.road-ranger,he still uses it to pull a flatbed in the south east.Pretty good looking truck!....mark

post-5836-127518802009_thumb.jpg

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.