Where Is Everybody?

other dog

Oh master of the photoshop...thought maybe you'd air brush out the suspension...

Yea its fairly quiet...maybe all the important people are in the 'corporate forum'. Someday when I learn how to hack, I'm going to snoop in there and see what all goes on.

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg

Oh master of the photoshop...thought maybe you'd air brush out the suspension...

Yea its fairly quiet...maybe all the important people are in the 'corporate forum'. Someday when I learn how to hack, I'm going to snoop in there and see what all goes on.

I cropped too much of the picture-she's actually admiring a V8 Superliner, just out of the picture to the left :rolleyes:

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Well HELLO There.

Been busy with yard work, getting truck ready for the week.

Grease monkey son had his BD, so had to do the family thing.

Gambi may be right. Over "there" talkin trash bout Petes and KW.

Also, the new guy prolly has them all hittin a drink with his shit talk.

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

I cropped too much of the picture-she's actually admiring a V8 Superliner, just out of the picture to the left :rolleyes:

Is it the 1200 HP on e bay?

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Well HELLO There.

raining here,truck's at Caterpillar-the Peterbilt truck-I cain't do anything...guess i'll go to bed.

raining here,truck's at Caterpillar-the Peterbilt truck-I cain't do anything...guess i'll go to bed.

What goes wrong with that truck all the time...or is that just exagerated? I work with a guy who's got a KW with that Acert engine...complains about the mileage, solid 4.5 no matter what he does. I don't feel bad for him though cause he's got a CB radio that'll drown out anything within 30 miles, makes for an annoying day. Some day I'll get it with a sniper rifle.

Mute.

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Actually them Pete's are great trucks if they got the Cummins in them. Even though ultra shift autoshifts are a cool too. Them things will go.

Thought you were a Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-troit fan...?

Though I'm not hardcore, I can't see myself driving an auto shift semi. But if I ever visit Australia (which I really do hope to in this lifetime) I'd have to have an auto there. I've tried clutching with my right leg before, wasn't pretty...I could only imagine the damage I'd do shifting with the other hand.

Mute.

oh no, this time it's different. they changed the oil and serviced it Friday at our shop and stripped the threads in the oil pan when they took the drain plug out. Said they've had several do that. They're gonna take the oil pan off at Cat and fix it. Jimmy welded the plug in and put some silicone around it and I went to Ohio and back, dripping oil all the way.

oh no, this time it's different. they changed the oil and serviced it Friday at our shop and stripped the threads in the oil pan when they took the drain plug out. Said they've had several do that. They're gonna take the oil pan off at Cat and fix it. Jimmy welded the plug in and put some silicone around it and I went to Ohio and back, dripping oil all the way.

Yup, seen that several times through the years on all engines. Just snug with the plug is all that's needed. Some think you need to put 150 ft. pounds against em or they'll leak......

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Leak....did someone say leak?.......Thanks for being concerned about me......I took one this morning before I got up. You guys are great...always thinking about others.

I make the broad assumption that you use rubber sheets. I tend to take a leak AFTER I get up in the morning. Suppose some people really do things differently.

Rob

I make the broad assumption that you use rubber sheets. I tend to take a leak AFTER I get up in the morning. Suppose some people really do things differently.

Rob

DEPENDS....You know Rob....I guess they come in handy most anywhere. I like wearing them at the beach or the pool that way the water stays clear instead of blue from all the pills the urologist gave me. I can drive or fly cross country and not have to stop. I wear parachute pants on the outside so nothing gets wet. I mark my spot everywhere I go.....you should try them. I hang them out on the cloths line catch the urine so I can spray my garden from pests. If I need to demonstrate at the Vets Office next time I see NIKI I can do that. They may start putting them on their dogs and cats. Hummmm....I could get rich from this ....probably sell them at the White House.

mike

Yup, seen that several times through the years on all engines. Just snug with the plug is all that's needed. Some think you need to put 150 ft. pounds against em or they'll leak......

Rob

well, the truck was supposed to be ready by 5 o'clock but the Cat place just called and said plan "A" failed and they had to wait for the epoxy to dry, so it'll be in the morning. Epoxy?..musta put Caterpillar J.B.Weld on it. Got a load of lumber sitting at the yard going to Frankfort,Ky. that I was supposed to run tonight.

Well HELLO There.

...and putting down dumbass truck drivers :angry:

It is not uncommon for some guys to us a inpact wrench to take the plugs out and i do that on cats. But it is a sin to tighten a pan plug with a impact. but it happens some times.I think a man who would do that may do other things that we would not approve of. glenn

glenn akers

It is not uncommon for some guys to us a inpact wrench to take the plugs out and i do that on cats. But it is a sin to tighten a pan plug with a impact. but it happens some times.I think a man who would do that may do other things that we would not approve of. glenn

I think they just use a big adjustable wrench at the shop to tighten them.