My Restoration Project

post-4006-12690202185268_thumb.jpgpost-4006-12690200497588_thumb.jpgthis is me and my dads project, its a 1966 mack b53. the cab has rotted away becauce it spent most of its life down here in southeast texas. we had an old parts truck that had a nice cab on it, so we are working on swapping the cabs. it has the ol 673 mack diesel. the drivetrain all works well, its just the sheetmetal thats bad on this truck. ann pionters or tips would be much appritiated.

:clap:

Hey B53, That is a great truck to have because it is very hard to find a tandem flat bed. Everybody wants that kind of truck because it has many uses. Try to keep those older turn signal lights for they are hard to find or get our hands on. Take your time in restoring the B Model. Let us hear from you often so we can enjoy the truck with you. This is a great site to be on because many people are here to help you........I wish you would pm me asap.

mike :mack1:

:clap:

Hey B53, That is a great truck to have because it is very hard to find a tandem flat bed. Everybody wants that kind of truck because it has many uses. Try to keep those older turn signal lights for they are hard to find or get our hands on. Take your time in restoring the B Model. Let us hear from you often so we can enjoy the truck with you. This is a great site to be on because many people are here to help you........I wish you would pm me asap.

mike :mack1:

Iv been thinking about shortening the bed some, and putting up some poles and winch. I think that ol truck would make a cool winch truck.

Iv been thinking about shortening the bed some, and putting up some poles and winch. I think that ol truck would make a cool winch truck.

Good Luck on your project. You going to put those aluminum saddle tanks on there?

Daniel

• 3 months later...
  • 10 years later...