My New One,( Not A Mack)

post-31-12669805940039_thumb.jpgpost-31-12669806449847_thumb.jpgpost-31-1266980680684_thumb.jpgpost-31-12669807123513_thumb.jpgI love my Macks but I remember this truck from when I was a kid in Yonkers N,Y.The owners of this truck were right up the street from my uncles towing company,and they were more like family than just friends.Anyway its a 1963 Autocar DC-200,cummins 320 supercharger,5 main 4 aux,100,000 lbs rears,10 ft wide at the rear.

AL

post-31-12669805940039_thumb.jpgpost-31-12669806449847_thumb.jpgpost-31-1266980680684_thumb.jpgpost-31-12669807123513_thumb.jpgI love my Macks but I remember this truck from when I was a kid in Yonkers N,Y.The owners of this truck were right up the street from my uncles towing company,and they were more like family than just friends.Anyway its a 1963 Autocar DC-200,cummins 320 supercharger,5 main 4 aux,100,000 lbs rears,10 ft wide at the rear.

AL

Neat :thumb:

Russ

AL,

Looks like someone took good care of their baby. I remember occasionally seeing an Autocar here in my area also when I was a kid growing up in the 50's & 60's. I have always been partial to the B Model Macks. My older brother would point out the other trucks and tell me about them.

Looks Great, take good care of it

mike

I cant come up with the words to describe how awesome your truck is and how lucky you are to have bought it. I am jealous! I always think that a very heavy spec classic would be an awesome show piece. How much did you pick it up for and what was the name of the previous owner(s)? I would love to get my hands on an LR or M45

Do you mind if I post these pictures on the Hanks truck pictures forum? I am sure many people there will enjoy them.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

AL,

Looks like someone took good care of their baby. I remember occasionally seeing an Autocar here in my area also when I was a kid growing up in the 50's & 60's. I have always been partial to the B Model Macks. My older brother would point out the other trucks and tell me about them.

Looks Great, take good care of it

mike

I should also note that their is an AutoCar in my area that i've seen at different times and have wanted to take a photo of it. I'm going to call and arrange an up close view of it today and then i'll post-it. This morning it was sitting beside a MACK Super Liner that has been sitting for 2 years in this lot. I thought it may have been abandoned and the AutCar is getting ready to pull the MACK somewhere.

mike

mike