It's about time to take inventory again,but should be close to 110 Macks,plus about 70 offbreeds.Been bringing them home for close to 27 years now.

I'm glad I'm not your neighbor , Mike . If I was , I wouldn't get nothing done around the house when I get inn.........always be at your place having fun ! ! ! John

Thats just incredible :thumb: .Just saving them from the torch? or plans for restoration?

A little of both,actually.While I truly appreciate a fine restoration,I'm a really big fan of original and "as found" condition trucks too.I hope I live long enough to see some of my better ones restored,but saving them is my main priorty.I truly hate to see a Mack get scrapped or parted.Even when I am forced to take a part from one of my non-runners,I'll replace that part with the one I'm replacing so the truck can remain as whole as possible.Someday,that crusty frame,rusted cab or crumpled fender might look pretty good when there is nothing else available.

I'm glad I'm not your neighbor , Mike . If I was , I wouldn't get nothing done around the house when I get inn.........always be at your place having fun ! ! ! John

wish I had some neighbors like you John,I could sure use the extra help.

A little of both,actually.While I truly appreciate a fine restoration,I'm a really big fan of original and "as found" condition trucks too.I hope I live long enough to see some of my better ones restored,but saving them is my main priorty.I truly hate to see a Mack get scrapped or parted.Even when I am forced to take a part from one of my non-runners,I'll replace that part with the one I'm replacing so the truck can remain as whole as possible.Someday,that crusty frame,rusted cab or crumpled fender might look pretty good when there is nothing else available.

wish I had some neighbors like you John,I could sure use the extra help.

I found a "62" autocar in an old friends junkyard....I'm planning on bringing her home, when the wife isn't home that is. Glad your wife supports your habit! Tim

• 3 weeks later...