Animal Cruelty

other dog

Stopped by the dumpster a while ago to throw away a bag of trash. There was a man walking near the dumpster and Jo mentioned that she saw him last week at the dumpster. He tried to get her to take a young beagle that someone had thrown INTO the dumpster. He climbed in and got the dog out.This dumpster has a button you can press to compact the trash, and the man said he called the county office and told them about the dog and they told him from now on to "just push the button, don't get into the dumpster anymore."

He did the right thing to save the dog, and whoever put the little dog in there ought to be in jail. Or if I were King and found out who did it i'd sentence them to spend a weekend in that dumpster-"go ahead,throw that garbage in there. Just ignore that person in there-just pretend they're not even there...yeah, of course you can throw that old TV in! By the way, you wouldn't happen to have an old piano at home you want to dispose of would you?". Would serve 'em right.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

What a bunch of pricks. Seriously, just push the button? Who could be that cruel?

hate to tell this, long time ago, had fancy trash compactor in garage, would probably turn 6 bags of trash into one lil bale, opened it one day to put trash in, lil mouse sitting on top looking at me, slowly closed door and,,,"sob" dont hate me,,,I PUSHED THE BUTTON,,, there,,its out. I will never, ever forget that high pitched lil scream,,,sniffle,,,oh the pain! I thought i had all that behind me,,,thas mean bout dog though,,later,,randy

hate to tell this, long time ago, had fancy trash compactor in garage, would probably turn 6 bags of trash into one lil bale, opened it one day to put trash in, lil mouse sitting on top looking at me, slowly closed door and,,,"sob" dont hate me,,,I PUSHED THE BUTTON,,, there,,its out. I will never, ever forget that high pitched lil scream,,,sniffle,,,oh the pain! I thought i had all that behind me,,,thas mean bout dog though,,later,,randy

yeah, a rat's one thing-but a beagle? that IS mean.

randyp,

Man, that could have been MIGHTY MOUSE you tried to snuff out. Don't you have any conscious? Even Rob waits until the varmint has been dead awhile before he scraps it up off the road or else where. And I thought you were a great candidate for being a true Mack patriot. Must have driven a Peterbuilt at some time in his day. Man, now my hero is dead from some button pusher got happy with his finger. Probably had the other finger somewhere else. :lol: .....can't believe it happened to the hero of a many of us kids growing up in the 50's.....now i'll never get to see my little friend again. I just hope none of us Mack guy's don't fall into any dumpster near randyp's house or weve had it.

mike :(

randyp,

Man, that could have been MIGHTY MOUSE you tried to snuff out. Don't you have any conscious? Even Rob waits until the varmint has been dead awhile before he scraps it up off the road or else where. And I thought you were a great candidate for being a true Mack patriot. Must have driven a Peterbuilt at some time in his day. Man, now my hero is dead from some button pusher got happy with his finger. Probably had the other finger somewhere else. :lol: .....can't believe it happened to the hero of a many of us kids growing up in the 50's.....now i'll never get to see my little friend again. I just hope none of us Mack guy's don't fall into any dumpster near randyp's house or weve had it.

mike :(

If you only knew the horrible memory ive had to carry of that curdling lil scream and how it stopped so abruptly,,,woe is me,,,why did i do it?

I'd be in the retrieval stage for whoever put the dog in the dumpster, and the county officer who said "push the button".

Then I'd take the worthless, pieces of shit human garbage and have them "drawn and quartered", before I got mad.

But then; I like beagles fried, baked, broiled, (open face of course), and BBQ'd.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I'd be in the retrieval stage for whoever put the dog in the dumpster, and the county officer who said "push the button".

Then I'd take the worthless, pieces of shit human garbage and have them "drawn and quartered", before I got mad.

But then; I like beagles fried, baked, broiled, (open face of course), and BBQ'd.

Rob

I'm just assuming it was the county,but it might be some company contracted to the county. Jo said the man told her his boss said to push the button,whoever his boss is.I think that's his main job,to push the button periodically.But at least he got the dog out.

I'm just assuming it was the county,but it might be some company contracted to the county. Jo said the man told her his boss said to push the button,whoever his boss is.I think that's his main job,to push the button periodically.But at least he got the dog out.

Kudos to him. I'll bet that pup would make a loyal friend for life. If you can put up with their yapping, Beagles are very good companions.

I had one once upon a time. Captain Billy Whizbang was his name. Good dog that seldom made a peep, and he was full blooded.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Kudos to him. I'll bet that pup would make a loyal friend for life. If you can put up with their yapping, Beagles are very good companions.

I had one once upon a time. Captain Billy Whizbang was his name. Good dog that seldom made a peep, and he was full blooded.

Rob

Otherdog do you now have another good ol dog at your house?

Rob

Lil mouse no longer "peeps" and is no longer full blooded. randy

<!--quoteo(post=39502:date=Aug 24 2009, 06:12 AM:name=Rob)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rob @ Aug 24 2009, 06:12 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=39502"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Kudos to him. I'll bet that pup would make a loyal friend for life. If you can put up with their yapping, Beagles are very good companions.

Rob<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Otherdog do you now have another good ol dog at your house?

no, I asked her what happened to the dog and she said he probably ran off. I would have brought the dog home, and faced the consequences later.I just got "Other Dog" here.

What a piece of shit to throw a dog into a compactor like that. Should throw the bum and the

We have a beagle. my mother got an older one from a shelter for my elderly aunt after her beagle died. she fell out of bed in hurt her back and legs so she couldn't take care of the dog anymore. So we took her into our shop. And like Rob said they sure do make allot of noise. Good little dog though.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!