Look Who Showed Up

Greg Rider

I just finished mowing the yard and hear a big rig coming down my street. I live in a dead end allotment so this is not normal. I saw that Mack and knew who it was.

08220915541.jpg

If I'd have known, would have sent you over some grilled opposum white meat.

Me an Herb come up with a delicacy to soon hit the market but are still in the test and evaluation phase.

Tell the farmer I said "Hi".

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I just finished mowing the yard and hear a big rig coming down my street. I live in a dead end allotment so this is not normal. I saw that Mack and knew who it was.

08220915541.jpg

It would be pretty normal if it had been me, as I tend to get lost a lot. As in "d@^^ it, how the %* am I supposed to get out of here?!!"

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Thanks Greg for the hospitality on Saturday. The A is a nice looking truck. I can tell Greg's priorities, the cars sit outside and the Mack sits inside the garage. Next time I will call ahead and maybe Rob will send some grilled possum. Is possum the "other" white meat? I bet you need a lot of "sauce".

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Thanks Greg for the hospitality on Saturday. The A is a nice looking truck. I can tell Greg's priorities, the cars sit outside and the Mack sits inside the garage. Next time I will call ahead and maybe Rob will send some grilled possum. Is possum the "other" white meat? I bet you need a lot of "sauce".

Naw, you can use the sauce sparingly as you do not want to cover, or mask the natural taste of the meat.

I rate midwest opposum with a deliciousity content of six on a scale of one to ten.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

If you pick them up before they get run over you don't need sauce. I like 'em better that way cause the natural juice isn't sqeezed out!

#1 on A-model registry

If I drink because of work, why can't I drink at work?

If you pick them up before they get run over you don't need sauce. I like 'em better that way cause the natural juice isn't squeezed out!

The natural juice is very high in saturated and insoluble fat(s). A true connoisseur such as I knows this and looks after his customers' health and wellbeing.

When they, (provided critters) are not "pre flattened" by hi way traffic, an extra laborious operation must be taken, this in turn commands a higher price in the retail markets that I am making attempt to corner. I must keep costs in line to be profitable.

Wait till you try my new sauce. You'll purge the thought of anything better.

Rob

Next time I will call ahead

Naw you don't need to. Rob is the only one that needs to call ahead so I can stock up on food, snacks, new linens, and sofa reinforcements. B)

#1 on A-model registry

If I drink because of work, why can't I drink at work?

Naw you don't need to. Rob is the only one that needs to call ahead so I can stock up on food, snacks, new linens, waste oil, road killed possums, and sofa reinforcements. B)

Tonight's edition of "Fix That Post".

"If You Can't Shift It Smoothly, You Shouldn't Be Driving It"

Tonight's edition of "Fix That Post".

Forgot the air freshener. My flatulance does not set well with housewives.

Rob

Rob,

Did you ever think of inserting a GLADE Air Freshener inside of your DEPENDS? Works for me,and helps support me while i'm watching television.

mike

It DEPENDS. I've got little to support after the last "go-round" with Momma and the carpenters knife. Besides that, I don't watch TV. To many years I watched that damned thing suck the brains out of my kids' heads so it seldom is turned on anymore.

Rob

It DEPENDS. I've got little to support after the last "go-round" with Momma and the carpenters knife. Besides that, I don't watch TV. To many years I watched that damned thing suck the brains out of my kids' heads so it seldom is turned on anymore.

Rob

WOW!!!!! AND just think of all the times that I was naked in front of the TV..........now thats scarry. :lol:

mike