Where's Mike?

other dog

Last I heard, Mike was on the way to VA, to pick up a B53 mixer and take it home with him.

He turned back after discovering the hood was red in dissapointment.

Has yet to recover enough to post.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Yea Man, :D

I'm just getting back from that show. Tom really knows how to party with the B53 mixer. It must have had 10,000 gallons of Tequilla inside the mixer. Everybody was gettin down an dirty, even the band. I believe the red hood finally turned to a pink in color. Can't figure out why Rob didn't show up? We saved about a 1000 gals. for Rob to drink.

mike :blink:

Yea Man, :D

I'm just getting back from that show. Tom really knows how to party with the B53 mixer. It must have had 10,000 gallons of Tequilla inside the mixer. Everybody was gettin down an dirty, even the band. I believe the red hood finally turned to a pink in color. Can't figure out why Rob didn't show up? We saved about a 1000 gals. for Rob to drink.

mike :blink:

What, were you guys doin' "shotguns" from the chute?

lol.

"If You Can't Shift It Smoothly, You Shouldn't Be Driving It"

What, were you guys doin' "shotguns" from the chute?

lol.

I was roundin up a straw. By the time I found one long enough to get the tequila that is next to the worm that has settled to the bottom of the drum, the party was over.

Shit, I say!!

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Mike I'm glad to have you back cause they have been so whinny with out you here. Welcome home.

Matt

:mack1:

Got to put the B inside the new garage sat. before the concrete ramp was put down. Me and the g/f built a concrete block ramp and she went in like Flynn. The only things left to do before the garage is finished is for the rollup doors are to be installed.....and I can hardly wait. And also a piece of trim on the back side on top of building. The last thing to be done is a concrete driveway will be last on the list. I like the gravel at this time because of the cleaning etc.

mike :)