Before & After

Why can't people just keep the truck that clean to begin with! I've gotten into ambulances that I had to wipe dust off the dash so I could see the mileage. Real fun when you turn on the defroster for the first time and a cloud of dirt flies up!

#1 on A-model registry

If I drink because of work, why can't I drink at work?

It's unbelievable that someone can treat a vehicle that is paying their bills so bad. If the inside looks this bad, I can only imagine just how good he serviced the truck. It was almost painful to drag all the trash out of this truck!

Believe it or not - I used my pressure cleaner right in the cab to get the grim out!

It's unbelievable that someone can treat a vehicle that is paying their bills so bad. If the inside looks this bad, I can only imagine just how good he serviced the truck. It was almost painful to drag all the trash out of this truck!

Believe it or not - I used my pressure cleaner right in the cab to get the grim out!

If you washed the interior of the cab: Pull the seats, and mats, to let it dry out. Leave the doors open for a couple of days in a heated building. If not galvanized, those cabs like to rust and although poorly weather and rustproofed as built, they are much worse inside. The dirt, and dust that is under the mat will act like a sponge holding the moisture and accelerate corrosion quickly.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Great job! It always gives great satisfaction to do something and then look 100% better than when you started. I take it the rag between the turn signal switch and steering wheel wasn't there to wipe off the dash!

steve