Random Thoughts

other dog

Wonder what's up with all these dead snapping turtles i've seen in the road? I've seen a few over the years, but just this year I must have seen a dozen! I don't mean terrapins, but big snapping turtles that live in the water-saw 2 this week, one was probably the biggest i've ever seen, dead on the shoulder of the interstate and far from any water.

Finally got a good drive by of this B-model on rt.422 in Pa,somewhere between Butler and Kittanning.

This is also on rt. 422-the picture doesn't reflect nearly how steep this hill is!

This is a 45,000+ lb. single coil I loaded in Sharon,Pa. Friday. It's going to Emporia,Va.

Wide load I saw on I-76 in Ohio,between Akron and Youngstown Friday. Took up pretty much both lanes of the interstate.

Cooking stuff can be very dangerous! I hit my thumb with the ax while chopping a piece of oak wood to smoke some ribs last weekend-barely managed to hit the ax brakes before I chopped my thumb off.

Speaking of cooking stuff,i'm cooking these ribs now-been slow cooking them over charcoal and wood, then I wrapped them and smothered them with Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce and put them over direct heat. When the bones pull loose easily they're done, so as you can see it won't be long now!

Back of my trailer

Tom loading a steerable dolly on a PGT truck at the shop

Loaded!

Token hot babe,for no particular reason except hot babes are always good-

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Scientists to this day have no idea how long the big snappers live Tom. There have been some trapped or captured and have had muskets balls imbedded in their shells. They estimate 3 to 4 hundred years. If those along highway werent hit by vehicles, they could have overheated and died before they reached next water hole. They overheat easily. Speaking of overheating, me and spot were in 4 wheeler and managed to catch a big hog crossing very big hay pasture in heat of day. We gave chase and circled him all over meadow, turning every time he tried to reach woods, I swear Spot had a big ole grin on his face. It was 102 degrees at the time and after bout 10 minutes, hog fell over deader than a hammer! randyp

Scientists to this day have no idea how long the big snappers live Tom. There have been some trapped or captured and have had muskets balls imbedded in their shells. They estimate 3 to 4 hundred years. If those along highway werent hit by vehicles, they could have overheated and died before they reached next water hole. They overheat easily. Speaking of overheating, me and spot were in 4 wheeler and managed to catch a big hog crossing very big hay pasture in heat of day. We gave chase and circled him all over meadow, turning every time he tried to reach woods, I swear Spot had a big ole grin on his face. It was 102 degrees at the time and after bout 10 minutes, hog fell over deader than a hammer! randyp

good deal!

(not the real Spot the wonder dog. This is a buffessional actor dog hired to portray Spot the wonder dog)

Wonder what's up with all these dead snapping turtles i've seen in the road? I've seen a few over the years, but just this year I must have seen a dozen! I don't mean terrapins, but big snapping turtles that live in the water-saw 2 this week, one was probably the biggest i've ever seen, dead on the shoulder of the interstate and far from any water.

Finally got a good drive by of this B-model on rt.422 in Pa,somewhere between Butler and Kittanning.

This is also on rt. 422-the picture doesn't reflect nearly how steep this hill is!

This is a 45,000+ lb. single coil I loaded in Sharon,Pa. Friday. It's going to Emporia,Va.

Wide load I saw on I-76 in Ohio,between Akron and Youngstown Friday. Took up pretty much both lanes of the interstate.

Cooking stuff can be very dangerous! I hit my thumb with the ax while chopping a piece of oak wood to smoke some ribs last weekend-barely managed to hit the ax brakes before I chopped my thumb off.

Speaking of cooking stuff,i'm cooking these ribs now-been slow cooking them over charcoal and wood, then I wrapped them and smothered them with Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce and put them over direct heat. When the bones pull loose easily they're done, so as you can see it won't be long now!

Back of my trailer

Tom loading a steerable dolly on a PGT truck at the shop

Loaded!

Token hot babe,for no particular reason except hot babes are always good-[attachment=11440:31868_130261350317380_130247006985481_377581_3328153_n.jpg]

That snapper looks quite alive. may smell like its dead though

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

My finger after wrastlin' with a Cummmins air compressor on Thursday.

post-6084-0-52915800-1307230657_thumb.jp

There area couple of pretty big fires burning a couple states to the west, the sky here is filled with smoke. Prolly be able to smoke those ribs in the open air.

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

Looks like you got the hot exhaust manifold with the index finger. When I cut myself, I usually see bone.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Looks like you got the hot exhaust manifold with the index finger. When I cut myself, I usually see bone.

Rob

I'm kinda surprised it didn't get to the bone, just lucky I guess. I'm always touching hot, sharp, and otherwise dangerous stuff and just never seem to fully learn my lesson.

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

Well,i have'nt encountered any snappers this week,nor suffered any real injuries,did make a bone-less porkroast on the grille,marinated with a little Beer,butter,onions,peppers and a little "Colonel Otherdog's Famous Hot Sauce" came out damn good! cooked over medium heat about 4 hours or so,damn near fell apart when it was done!.....my random thoughts usually have "a little more meat on the bone! LOL"..............Mark

post-5836-0-44675400-1307235046_thumb.jp

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Speaking of snapping turtles, I once ran a trotline across a small pond and caught these 2, and these eels. All I caught, but the one eel was the biggest i've ever seen. Put the ax there for size comparison, and it's a full size ax, not a hatchet. Date on the pictures was 1986.

Speaking of snapping turtles, I once ran a trotline across a small pond and caught these 2, and these eels. All I caught, but the one eel was the biggest i've ever seen. Put the ax there for size comparison, and it's a full size ax, not a hatchet. Date on the pictures was 1986.

man,those are some big turtles,and if i saw those eels,,id be running like a little girl.lol...bob